"I’m a young 24 year old black woman who honestly thought HIV couldn’t happen to me"

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Im really sorry this happened to her.

But i feel there is not enough hiv/aids infomation/education anymore.

A lot if people belive if you get it your can just get on ART and drink your pills... It doesnt work out well for everyone.

I wish the focus was more on stopping new infections and not treating it once you have it. Its not airborne waterborne so if behaviour change could be instilled in people its possible to eventually eliminate it. But its difficult I know. People generally dont want to stop being premiscuous and stick to "one sexual parter". Its sad, like polution, the solution is before us but it only works if everyone is involved.

Governments need to aggressively aducate people like they did in the 90's to early 2000's.

People still view it as a punishment from God. Its just a disease like any other. The problem is its still surrounded with so much stigma, mystery and fear. And I guess coz it can be passed on people hate it. Unlike cancer or diabetes you suffer alone and don't risk other people's lives. And people don't blame you for getting other diseases...

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:Bronwhat: whats the point in posting LSA shyt on here for as much as everyone talks about how much they hate the site, you're some of the first people to post their threads here. and in turn those crazy people sign up for this site and then we have more shyt trolling
I'm stealing that smiley, cuz...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Very sad. When you feel that worthless common sense flys out the window.