"I'm a womanist sex worker with a husband and boyfriend..."

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
she obviously on some other shyt...... not caping for this women, nor do i think this pic im about to post represent beauty or is an arguement against the opinions of others saying she ugly but lets be reality brehs, she far from hideous.....pretty cute face and a tight lill body if you ask me.........

DDapwORUMAEphzm.jpg

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I know a similar small trollop Asian bytch who looks like a bug in the face,. Somehow she finessed some cac into giving her the life. She is always on trips on Instagram and not being flown out like she hasn't been home in 3 years.

Her face is a 1 and a body 3 at best... Skinny with no cuteness whatsoever and short as hell. Sometimes I really wonder how she did it. Like it's almost like she's someone's bizarre fetish. Head game must be miraculous.

No. It's cuz she shytted on white boys. They eat that up.

She probably told him he was broke and had a small dikk and ran yo the store to buy her a ring so he could spend his life proving her wrong

White guys above 40 think like women they like getting shytted on. A hoes perfect John

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Why is this twitter so agressive :mjlol:
Comment chains replying to herself about how supposedly bad and inferior men are:dead:

Also

:mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Gunshi said:
she obviously on some other shyt...... not caping for this women, nor do i think this pic im about to post represent beauty or is an arguement against the opinions of others saying she ugly but lets be reality brehs, she far from hideous.....pretty cute face and a tight lill body if you ask me.........

:aicmon:

Breh, you ARE :cape: for this Won Ton Soup-faced broad.

She IS ugly and you fukk trannies so your opinion is VOID.

:camby:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I know a similar small trollop Asian bytch who looks like a bug in the face,. Somehow she finessed some cac into giving her the life. She is always on trips on Instagram and not being flown out like she hasn't been home in 3 years.

Her face is a 1 and a body 3 at best... Skinny with no cuteness whatsoever and short as hell. Sometimes I really wonder how she did it. Like it's almost like she's someone's bizarre fetish. Head game must be miraculous.

I was in South Korea breh, and Asian women are cac's kryptonite. White boys were PAYING money to the bars owning these women to marry them, and I'm talking at least $4-5K. Then be surprised when they get to the US they run off and start life on their own :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
the glossy stuff on her face is some kinda deep treatment. she's a businesswoman

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was in South Korea breh, and Asian women are cac's kryptonite. White boys were PAYING money to the bars owning these women to marry them, and I'm talking at least $4-5K. Then be surprised when they get to the US they run off and start life on their own :mjlol:
If I was a pimp I would have nothing but Asian hoes.

Some guys like women like this. That degrade them, make them feel like they are lacking, less than a man and they eat it up because of their low confidence, low self esteem or just think one day she will love him. The men in these situations do it to themselves especially if children aren't involved. Nobody should be in a serious relationship with an exploiter.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
If I was a pimp I would have nothing but Asian hoes.

Some guys like women like this. That degrade them, make them feel like they are lacking, less than a man and they eat it up because of their low confidence, low self esteem or just think one day she will love him. The men in these situations do it to themselves especially if children aren't involved. Nobody should be in a serious relationship with an exploiter.

Its not Asian women in general though, its these fukking bar whores whose JOB is to finesse you and you marrying that. Dudes were literally cuffing these chicks. I was smashing some and the stories they tell me about some of their "customers" were insane. All the ones I smashed have been proposed to AT LEAST 3 times :mjlol