I'm a weak bish :mjcry:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Oh and Squats don't even target you butt as much as it targets your quads

U need to be doin hip raises and when u can that gets too easy do hip raises with a weight plate on top of u

Thanks. I googled hip raises yesterd and some other "glute activator" excercises. I think maybe I was doing the squats wrong. I read that you were supposed to lift up through your heels. I don't think I did that.

Its a big misconception your always supposed to feel pain when your done excercising. Alot of times i get it the day after.

Basically there is still a chance you wake up tomorrow and thats when you feel pain...

Also remember unlike excercises like bench or shoulder presses...with squats you use your whole body for the excercise...

So you can do squats multiple times a week compared to other excercises where you only use one part of your body...

Basically...in 2 weeks literally your squat weight can go up 20 pounds.

Btw im a little confused...you know your supposed to count the bar when you say how much you lift right?

Olympic bars weigh 45 pounds so its imposssible for someone to only lift 25...

I am very out of shape, so I am supposed to feel pain. I still haven't felt anything in my behind. Everywhere else still hurts from days ago. I think maybe I was doing the squats wrong. Like not lifing using my heels. Idk

& I used a 25 lb weight (which got heavy quick, so I switched to something lighter), not a bar :mjlol: I told y'all I'm a weak bish, I probably would've fell over.

Also about the squats and butt theory...technically speaking it tones out your ass...girls who say you will triple the size of your ass are full of shyt..maybe slight increases

But it does tone out your ass...

Squats though are best for front and back legs...another benefit alot of people dont know about is that squats make you gain body weight faster...
I thought gaining muscle anywhere makes you gain weight.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I googled hip raises yesterd and some other "glute activator" excercises. I think maybe I was doing the squats wrong. I read that you were supposed to lift up through your heels. I don't think I did that.

I am very out of shape, so I am supposed to feel pain. I still haven't felt anything in my behind. Everywhere else still hurts from days ago. I think maybe I was doing the squats wrong. Like not lifing using my heels. Idk

& I used a 25 lb weight (which got heavy quick, so I switched to something lighter), not a bar :mjlol: I told y'all I'm a weak bish, I probably would've fell over.

I thought gaining muscle anywhere makes you gain weight.

So whats up with you otherwise? :shaq: