I'm a weak bish :mjcry:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I went to a bootcamp class at the gym today. We had to do squats with weights, step up thingies with weights, and a few more things with weights. The lightest was 25lbs, and I couldn't even do that :mjcry: (just to be clear, I can lift 25lbs, I just can't run and do other things with it very well) It used to be easy. The instructor saw me struggling and went to get me and the other slim girl in there (we were the only 2 slim/muscle-less ones in there, everyone else had some type of muscles) a 5lb (I think it was 5 or maybe 10). That was way too light for me though, but I didn't complain. It's like all of my muscles are dead, like I was on bedrest for a few months or something.

The only thing I can still do without any problems is run/jog. I don't do it much though b/c I don't want to lose any weight. I can run/jog just as well as I could when I had muscles/flexibility and was in shape. I don't get it.

Also, why do you guys hog the weight lifting area? That's exactly how you end up with a big upper half and tiny bottom. Get off and go do your legs. Let other people get a turn, including the women you see waiting. Thanks :queen:

N1OF7RI.png

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't find that thread where dudes were bytching about being able to bench 230 pounds

Anyway I hit 205 last night.

So my weak ass might get to 225 pretty soon.

:hamster:

Imma need that Deca Durabolin to reach @Ronnie Lott levels tho

:skip:

:whoa: Nah I ain't fukkin with that tho.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
How many days am I going to be sore? I could barely walk up/down the stairs today. :mjcry:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I have another question, why can't I feel any soreness in my behind muscles? I did lots of squats and my legs are the only thing that hurt.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I have another question, why can't I feel any soreness in my behind muscles? I did lots of squats and my legs are the only thing that hurt.
Oh and Squats don't even target you butt as much as it targets your quads

U need to be doin hip raises and when u can that gets too easy do hip raises with a weight plate on top of u

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Its a big misconception your always supposed to feel pain when your done excercising. Alot of times i get it the day after.

Basically there is still a chance you wake up tomorrow and thats when you feel pain...

Also remember unlike excercises like bench or shoulder presses...with squats you use your whole body for the excercise...

So you can do squats multiple times a week compared to other excercises where you only use one part of your body...

Basically...in 2 weeks literally your squat weight can go up 20 pounds.

Btw im a little confused...you know your supposed to count the bar when you say how much you lift right?

Olympic bars weigh 45 pounds so its imposssible for someone to only lift 25...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also about the squats and butt theory...technically speaking it tones out your ass...girls who say you will triple the size of your ass are full of shyt..maybe slight increases

But it does tone out your ass...

Squats though are best for front and back legs...another benefit alot of people dont know about is that squats make you gain body weight faster...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Also about the squats and butt theory...technically speaking it tones out your ass...girls who say you will triple the size of your ass are full of shyt..maybe slight increases

But it does tone out your ass...

Squats though are best for front and back legs...another benefit alot of people dont know about is that squats make you gain body weight faster...
That's what I've been trying to tell females that workout with me, they think squatting will grow them a big ass after awhile. All it will do it tone and sculpt your ass.

Ass is all genetics :ehh: