Im a playstation man, but Xbox brehs you do have it good with game pass

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm like way late but I actually got the 1 dollar the first month and then 10 bucks after deal for Game Pass on PC and the game selections is :wow::wow::wow:

Microsoft didn't skimp on this shyt. Also mad I paid money for Flight Simulator when I could have gotten this and just played it on here since its one of the games available.

:wow: @ this list of games
Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So you actually own the games or is just semi rentals? :ohhh:
Neither.

It's exactly the same as Netflix.

You pay for the service and each game is available to you...no extra cost.

If you want to purchase the game after playing it and if the game will be leaving game pass soon...you can purchase it for a discounted amount.

That bring said...it's not some scam like Destiny 2 is available today for the first time and then 2 months later it's taken off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would have been great when I was a kid.

I really only play new games and only one game at a time so it’s not that ideal for me. I don’t really play a lot of old games anymore or turn on my console just to play anything. I’m the same with tv shows, I only turn Netflix on when something new I’ve been waiting on is dropping or my girl wants to watch something.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question:

Are the Bethesda games already on there and concerning Skyrim and Fallout are there mods?

And does Fallout have all dlc included

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Question:

Are the Bethesda games already on there and concerning Skyrim and Fallout are there mods?

And does Fallout have all dlc included

They had Fallout 4 for quite a while but it’s been replaced by 76 recently. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them up soon tho

There is console mods for Skyrim/FO4 and they are the shyt:ohlawd: Theyre on the Playstation versions as well but wayyy more limited because Sony won’t allow them to run scripts