I'm a millionaire and having a midlife crisis

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's a racist?

Probably but let me rephrase my stamce. He never said "i cant believe youre an engineer" but it was just his body language and im used to it. But i get it im a 6'4 260 black male that looks like a nfl tight end but still..dude was looking at me like non-nerdy black male programmers don't exist

:camby:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Every youtube tech guru makes a "fired from google/facebook" video. They can't be all telling the truth.
Not saying they're all telling the truth but those companies are cut throat as fukk and fire fast. A friend of mine was working for Amazon in Arizona. He ain't even make it like 6 months. HE just walked across the street and got a job at Citi bank though.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
He couldnt believe that i was a software wngineer either(first time i stepped in google someone thought i was there to fix the a/v equipment).

jesus....I hear these kinds of stories all the time. The casual racism. Only black person in a tech company and people think you're the janitor or some shyt.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
absolutely. Grade a piece of trash. Completely full of himself. He thinks diversity and inclusion is toxic and inefficient.

He was also finessing traffic from this guy by basically stealing the name and concept of his site.

That's funny because if not for diversity and inclusion his Asian ass would not even have had the opportunity to work at those major companies. he should should be thanking black people for the civil rights movement too that allowed him to be the person he is today. Too many of these non black non white people got this racist mentality to the point where they think they white people.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
jesus....I hear these kinds of stories all the time. The casual racism. Only black person in a tech company and people think you're the janitor or some shyt.

Yeah but if you look at it the right way you will know that you always gotta stay ontop of your game because someone is always going to try to test you.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea tech lead is a racist and very alt right but he’s funny as fukk and can code really well.