- Can barely see his kid
- Talking about "what's the meaning of all of this wealth anyway"

Looks like he wanna commit that :picard:

#GMB

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw dude is dirt..i dont feel for him. I have talked to dude numerous times when i was loving in the bay area. He started to get a bit famous and became super cocky. He couldnt believe that i was a software wngineer either(first time i stepped in google someone thought i was there to fix the a/v equipment).

Im usually very empathetic but people caught on to his bull and now he is copping pleas

:camby:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Naw dude is dirt..i dont feel for him. I have talked to dude numerous times when i was loving in the bay area. He started to get a bit famous and became super cocky. He couldnt believe that i was a software wngineer either(first time i stepped in google someone thought i was there to fix the a/v equipment).

Im usually very empathetic but people caught on to his bull and now he is copping pleas

he's a racist?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He couldnt believe that i was a software engineer either(first time i stepped in google someone thought i was there to fix the a/v equipment).

:mjpls:Typical of (non black) bay area tech types. They've gotten fairly good at subtle racism. And they are the most insufferably arrogant, swagless people I can think of.