I'm a man and Fenty Skin is working wonders on me! Pause.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Ol bumpy /ashy face ass :russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much this shyt cost ?

Started to exfoliate everyday since watching this video no lie

Skin care is important.

Remember that your skin is just a reflection of what's happening on the inside so in addition to taking care from the exterior, a clean diet and hydration is key

I don’t think you really need to exfoliate everyday. I do twice a week . Everyday seems excessive

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

I was ordering this kit from a place in Cali, but I was thinking about switching over to Pharrell's line. I mainly started doing the skin care stuff to help with grooming my beard and started noticing the other benefits. :takedat:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Don’t use pause

:mjlol:

Self-care is regular. There is nothing gay about it. Women like clean / moisturized skin anyways.

If you don’t have one, you should get a dermatologist, a black one.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I don’t think you really need to exfoliate everyday. I do twice a week . Everyday seems excessive

Yup...hes causing micro tears in his skin

Drink more water too...i had dry skin. Also some products contain stuff that causes dry skin

Sodium laurel sulfate...it was in my aveeno face wash..dried the fukk out my skin...im using laurche posey? Now

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup...hes causing micro tears in his skin

Drink more water too...i had dry skin. Also some products contain stuff that causes dry skin

Sodium laurel sulfate...it was in my aveeno face wash..dried the fukk out my skin...im using laurche posey? Now
Hmmm I just grabbed some new Aveeno last week . Some oats type face wash . So far it’s decent but lemme check if that’s in it

I use this once a month & my skin feels extra clean after. I do have a slight burn /tingle sensation which is why it’s only once . Also that Aztec clay I was using that at least once a week. Haven’t In about a month tho

c1f678ead922685745786d4574fd7b49.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How much this shyt cost ?

Started to exfoliate everyday since watching this video no lie

Skin care is important.

Remember that your skin is just a reflection of what's happening on the inside so in addition to taking care from the exterior, a clean diet and hydration is key

Breh, Pharrell is charging bread for his shyt but the reviews have been great and he had a sista collab with him on it. This sista has been his dermatologist for like 20 years and he sought her out. She said she was impressed how thorough he was about his skin care.

http://elenajonesmd.com/

His shyt is sold out but I’m copping on that restock.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Breh, Pharrell is charging bread for his shyt but the reviews have been great and he had a sista collab with him on it. This sista has been his dermatologist for like 20 years and he sought her out. She said she was impressed how thorough he was about his skin care.

Elena Jones Board Certified Dermatologist

His shyt is sold out but I’m copping on that restock.
That link doesn't seem to be working

That's dope though !