I’m a HAPPY owner of a PlayStation Classic

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean ? Are you talking about the stock controller ? There’s 2 ports

If you mean the PS4 controller you gotta buy this specific USB stick from Amazon
I meant the original analog controller but yea the PS4 controller would work too.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
That realy is a dope little machine. I think a few more people could get use out of it if they knew what it does.

Just being able to play vita and psp games on your tv is dope. Also ps1 classics and ps4 remote play
PS4 remote play ?:ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not bad. 30 bucks is reasonable.
So it's reasonable to spend $30 on something that can be had for free easily?

The device itself is trash, it only becomes a possible after hacking it but hacking it defeats the purpose of owning it cuz you can just use your PC :hula: You know, the PC that all you guys have to avoid the need for a backwards compatible Xbox :facepalm:

I'll just leave this here...

I hacked it , I can basically play any PS1 game , I can also change the region of the stock games and make them NTSC/ 60FPS:shaq:
The majority of emulators do that :dahell:
Only difference is the majority of them are free. Let me lead by example tho...

PS4 remote play ?:ohhh:
You haven't heard of it because it's something they want you to forget. it never worked as advertised even tho a couple posters here claimed it worked :laff: only so long liars can pretend.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
So it's reasonable to spend $30 on something that can be had for free easily?

The device itself is trash, it only becomes a possible after hacking it but hacking it defeats the purpose of owning it cuz you can just use your PC :hula: You know, the PC that all you guys have to avoid the need for a backwards compatible Xbox :facepalm:

I'll just leave this here...

The majority of emulators do that :dahell:
Only difference is the majority of them are free. Let me lead by example tho...

You haven't heard of it because it's something they want you to forget. it never worked as advertised even tho a couple posters here claimed it worked :laff: only so long liars can pretend.

It’s only $30 breh it’s not that big of a deal:mjpls: