Im 6'0 1/2 & 175lbs and I dont have abs :mindblown: how is this possible

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im trying to get some abs too. it's going to be a journey. :mjcry:

@Tony_Bromo

try these abs exercises if you about that life :wow:. the short breh is from Ghana and the tall breh is from Jamaica. both conscious brehs.

read the descriptions too.

for the wifey types :mjcry:

@KOOL-AID
"But I thought Africa is full of starving people?? Don't we look well fed??? Body made Africa (Ghana)... #Ghanajollof:wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

@Tony_Bromo

try these abs exercises if you about that life :wow:. the short breh is from Ghana and the tall breh is from Jamaica. both conscious brehs.

@KOOL-AID
"But I thought Africa is full of starving people?? Don't we look well fed??? Body made Africa (Ghana)... #Ghanajollof:wow:

:tchallablessed: yes my brotha we are gods among men, they wish they cld be us.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

@Tony_Bromo

@KOOL-AID

This is awesome..

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The 5x5 is suppose to do that, no? Like squats, bench, pull ups, dead lifts ect.
That works but you still should do direct workouts to target it. Plus its also a matter of genetics, some people don't have to do much whereas others have to put in considerable time :ld:.

I'm going to start working out with a trainer next month and will post progress pics in either my own thread or @ThiefyPoo 's. Dude is certified and moved to the islands from Arizona so we'll see :manny:.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@Tony_Bromo

@KOOL-AID

No homo but these nikkas fine as fukk...

I wanna get to 200lbs(I'm 5'6 160 now) and then work on getting that six pack after though.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

mannnnnnnn your abs will never show unless you 10% percent body fat and under i dont' care who the fukk you are. i can't believe no one on here has posted that reply yet and this supposed to be a gym forum

get down to 10 percent body fat. im called skinny every day by friends and family, my abs dont' show because i eat junk food all damn day.

you ever hear "abs are made in the kitchen" ? thats 100 percent true

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

mannnnnnnn your abs will never show unless you 10% percent body fat and under i dont' care who the fukk you are. i can't believe no one on here has posted that reply yet and this supposed to be a gym forum

get down to 10 percent body fat. im called skinny every day by friends and family, my abs dont' show because i eat junk food all damn day.

you ever hear "abs are made in the kitchen" ? thats 100 percent true
Abs are a muscle if you train them they will gain mass and still be visible with a a higher boydfat percentage. There is still people whose abs are showing that are 13% +.
But if you a skinny fakkit like OP with no muscle mass. You can be at 10% and still not have abs lol.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Im slim fit brehs (no gut) What the fukk am I doing wrong? I hit the gym 3 days a week mon, wed, fri. Do Abs twice a week. :mindblown: Im currently back on the 5x5 workout. Will I ever have Abs in my life time? :mjcry: My little bro has abs now and that nicca was fat at one point :mindblown:

Can someone give me a serious no too technical (I dont even know what yall mean when you say "hit your macros" :comeon: ) guide :lupe:

You may be slim but you need to burn more fat for your abs to show.

Work them out for about 10 minutes but you gotta drop a little bodyfat

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Abs are a muscle if you train them they will gain mass and still be visible with a a higher boydfat percentage. There is still people whose abs are showing that are 13% +.
But if you a skinny fakkit like OP with no muscle mass. You can be at 10% and still not have abs lol.
you're right breh :mjcry: