Im 6'0 1/2 & 175lbs and I dont have abs :mindblown: how is this possible

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Im slim fit brehs (no gut) What the fukk am I doing wrong? I hit the gym 3 days a week mon, wed, fri. Do Abs twice a week. :mindblown: Im currently back on the 5x5 workout. Will I ever have Abs in my life time? :mjcry: My little bro has abs now and that nicca was fat at one point :mindblown:

Can someone give me a serious no too technical (I dont even know what yall mean when you say "hit your macros" :comeon: ) guide :lupe:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Im slim fit brehs (no gut) What the fukk am I doing wrong? I hit the gym 3 days a week mon, wed, fri. Do Abs twice a week. :mindblown: Im currently back on the 5x5 workout. Will I ever have Abs in my life time? :mjcry: My little bro has abs now and that nicca was fat at one point :mindblown:

Can someone give me a serious no too technical (I dont even know what yall mean when you say "hit your macros" :comeon: ) guide :lupe:
Some of it is genetics and some of it is how heavy you are or aren't lifting and what movement. 3 days a week honestly doesn't seem like enough volume to develop them if you aren't genetically blessed with them.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Some of it is genetics and some of it is how heavy you are or aren't lifting and what movement. 3 days a week honestly doesn't seem like enough volume to develop them if you aren't genetically blessed with them.
Breh I can feel the packs when I rub my stomach :mindblown: They just dont show

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Well is your stomach truly flat? If it is the muscle aren't big enough to push through. At the end of a day it's a muscle that needs to be trained to thrive. Ab workouts honestly are hit and miss on that front.
Yea when I press down on my ish I can feel each individual pack. This girl poked my stomach and was like oh shyt you gotta six pack :gladbron: she lifted my shirt before I could say nah and I was :mjcry:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your not supposed to have abs at that weight. Yeah they are there but you have too much body fat. Body fat needs to be wafer thin. When you get between 10-15% body fat they'll be visible. If you get below 10% you'll be shredded but that's a lot of maintenance.

My boy is 6'0. He might have been a lil shorter in HS but he was just a skinny dude 130, 140. He started talking mma at 19 (he did karate / kick boxing as a youth) long story short he's all muscle and he hovers at about 190. Dude has less than 10% body fat. He goes to a regular gym and just works out but it's his life, eating clean and working out.