I’m 37-2 since 2023 started, hit me up for picks!

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
What’s good Coli fam? I’ve been a member since the SOHH days, I just rarely actually sign in, I more so just read threads when I’m bored, and chime in here and there…

BUT I’m a Professional Sports Handicapper.My IG and Twitter is @The_BetPlug, and I’m on an incredible run. I’m 37-2 since 2023 started, including winning about $1,700 when the Eagles beat the 49ers, and another $1,700 win when the Chiefs won it all. I fukk with all sports too, the Islam/Volk card I came up $800, and yesterday I did a clean sweep and had Erin Blanchfield to “upset” Jessica Andrade….Moral of this story, I know my shyt, and this past couple of months I’ve been able to match my I.T. Salary(software support, I know you Coli heads obsess over I.T.)….trust me i know the shyt hard to believe, so check out my profiles and here are a couple slips to prove it. I even have a screen recording showing all my bitcoin withdrawals, fukk with me! These clouty IG handicappers charge $250 a week!! Last 2 days I had a special where for $25 ill send u the lock of the day plus other picks, and if the lock busts I’ll send you your money back! Who wanna eat??? shyt i hit on Mac McClung to win the damn dunk contest!

poDj8F4tj

poXnMXDNp

poVP1ERtj

pnxJX3Yqj

po7Cnrgij

pmUvEEFlj

pn6b7G0ej

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Who you got if Shakur vs zepeda is signed?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo my fault! On my kids,I been around since the SOHH days but from the shadows tho, rarely logging in, let alone posting so I aint see none of this shyt LMAO

But it ain’t a run, it’s a lifestyle! I been eating off Sports Betting since Bron was in Miami..

IMG-0225.png
IMG-0222.png
IMG-0221.png
Where Dem picks at?