I'm 36 and seriously considering taking a karate class.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
staph-infection-on-kevin-randleman-former-ufc-champion-v0-1fasp8yp3o2a1.jpg

Kevin randalman
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and just stick to pilates.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I was considering bjj but someone showed me a picture of this dude who got a deep hole in his armpit due to something you catch from rolling around with people on the mat. I'll just stick to keeping my hands and footwork nice.

I never liked BJJ.

Judo and wrestling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hell, even Muay Thai teaches you some useful sweeps.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I took up boxing a couple of months ago and it's been great. I'm older than you.

Its a great mental break from just work work work. Gives me something to look forward outside of work besides sitting on the couch. Do what you want as long as it adds to your life. :flabbynsick:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I never liked BJJ.

Judo and wrestling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hell, even Muay Thai teaches you some useful sweeps.

Judo schools aren't near me unfortunately. Mostly only on college campuses. I take Muay Thai now and the sweeps I agree are great. I just wanted to challenge myself with exclusive grappling. I took a semester of judo in college and agree it's a beast.

BJJ was closet thing. I like it. Gets a bit repetitive but anyone saying it's not legit is crazy. But I won't lie it's not hard to knock these guys out since most have no concept of striking.

Contrary to some of those guys opinion it's not the kryptonite to everybody's style that they think that it is. If you know spacing, timing and distance you can very quickly put them in no man's land on your feet.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you must do karate, do kyokushin

You'll undergo intense amounts of pain. Everytually getting jumped by 7-10 or more people

If you endure, basically next to nothing will phase you:ehh:

If you don't, :lupe:

Kyokushin they say you can't properly defend your face though since there's no head punches?:jbhmm: