I'm 18 (Brehette), He's 48 (Old Cac Perv) – Now We Have Twins | LOVE DON’T JUDGE

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, fukk all that. 18 has nothing to do with anything. Ignore that number. He's been "talkin" to her since she was 16.

Sixteen is the magic number in this thread. She was 16, he was 46.

Yoooooo! This man was lurking on her since she was 16. I didn’t watch the video but that is not cool. :hhh:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
18 year olds are mentally closer to 12 year olds than 30 year olds

Y’all know this is disgusting because if a woman in your family was dating someone 30 years older y’all woulda wanna kill him

this shyt should be illegal

I wouldn’t want to kill him, but I’d want to know why that woman is interested in him aside from obvious reasons like money. Regulating consenting adults sexual practices is extreme. If we raise the bar higher than 18, where does it stop? Do we revoke the right to vote from 18 year olds too?

regardless this situation is different because this man met his wife when she was 16. I don’t condone that.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
18 year olds are mentally closer to 12 year olds than 30 year olds

Y’all know this is disgusting because if a woman in your family was dating someone 30 years older y’all woulda wanna kill him

this shyt should be illegal
So what age does someone become an adult since it's not 18? It doesn't matter what I think if someone in my family did this, shes 18 at that point and can tell me to fukk off. There would be nothing I could do about it