I'm 100% sure in a 1 on 1 fight...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Another p*ssy here. :heh:

You are weak mentally. You can't fight.

do you eat meat breh??? if you do youre a p*ssy if you dont hunt whatever you eat and kill it with your bare hands. you have a p*ssy mentality you want to go to the grocery store and buy meat thats already been killed and cleaned for you...p*ssy.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way to settle this is for Pablo and yo moms to fight it in out in the Coli octagon :slapfight:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this why i laugh at @Mowgli

nikka think some karate gonna save him
Most people in America dont use guns. The thousands of fights on Worldstar and Live leak prove that most fights involve throwing them thangs. You sound like a typical fat fukkboy that isnt blessed with the gifts so you jump people. Brazillian jiujitsu can save you. I mean if a fat ass nikka like you learned it you'd be a force to be reckoned with. You think im nervous of a fakkit on skateboard pullin out on me, If he skate on my car im airin out the tires in his jaw then ill break that skateboard like twigs.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
do you eat meat breh??? if you do youre a p*ssy if you dont hunt whatever you eat and kill it with your bare hands. you have a p*ssy mentality you want to go to the grocery store and buy meat thats already been killed and cleaned for you...p*ssy.

I listen to public enemy and fukk shyt up with my hands. :usure:

I would beat the skin off yo ass if I wanted to but I'm 2 old for that now, if it ain't worth a nikka dying over I just let it ride.

Your :flabbynsick: ass couldn't touch me. You old.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I listen to public enemy and fukk shyt up with my hands. :usure:

Your :flabbynsick: ass couldn't touch me. You old.

nikka I ain't old I just turn 25 two weeks ago. Again I don't worry about touching nikkas if it ain't nothing serious u can have it but if a nikka really want it he gone have 2 talk 2 that pistol no questions asked, as simple as that. Call it what u want

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I could Kayo every poster on the coli. Except the few that have actually boxed before. But yeah. Seriously my hands are that good.

You can talk all the shyt you want but you never even been in a fight :heh:

SO YOU BASICALLY SAID THAT YOU CAN BEAT UP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGHT...:snoop: