I'm 100% sure in a 1 on 1 fight...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I could Kayo every poster on the coli. Except the few that have actually boxed before. But yeah. Seriously my hands are that good.

You can talk all the shyt you want but you never even been in a fight :heh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I could Kayo every poster on the coli. Except the few that have actually boxed before. But yeah. Seriously my hands are that good.

nikkas where im from stop fighting in the seventh grade:wow:

Daps

56241_GOOFYSTFU.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
So you've never been in a one on one fight? I'd KO you in one punch :heh:

nah in america we don't really use hands we use firearms... you'd probably have multiple gun shot wounds to the chest and face before you got close enough to even throw a jab... I still remember back in 05' my mans bought a banger with him to the park to play bball we weren't even 15 yet, nikkas been strapped up ever since:wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Look at these bums that have never been In a fight in their lives :heh:

What do you know about yourselves if you've never been in a fight? You all have no heart or balls

yo moms

drunk
Daps
nah in america we don't really use hands we use firearms... you'd probably have multiple gun shot wounds to the chest and face before you got close enough to even throw a jab... I still remember back in 05' my mans bought a banger with him to the park to play bball we weren't even 15 yet, nikkas been strapped up ever since:wow:

:wow:

Just goes to show the weak mentality of African Americans. Even at 15 they are too scared to fight like real men. Any weak p*ssy can pull a trigger. It takes skills to whoop someone with your hands.