Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Iladope beat pk shortly after this thread, she stayed for like a month then dipped and filed a restraining order. Ila showed up later stalking and beat her again. Currently he's in jail and pk is with her parents, the baby daddy got full custody now

:skip: even though this would be in extremely bad taste, i really hope you're joking about this.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Iladope beat pk shortly after this thread, she stayed for like a month then dipped and filed a restraining order. Ila showed up later stalking and beat her again. Currently he's in jail and pk is with her parents, the baby daddy got full custody now

FAM

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I like how we just believing this with no evidence :heh:
Simps believe anything that gives them hope.

Pm, snap chat dm ass nikkas like

"Hi pk, just making sure ur ok. Heard on the coli you had some wild stuff going on with ol boy. If not glad ur doing ok just making sure ur alright. I'm doing well got this new gig paying me serious money n copped this 2012 M3. Why not splurge a little you know. Anyway hope you're pretty self doing ok and I'll holla at you later

Ok buhbye"

nikka kill yourself :russ:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What brought this thread back from the dead?