Yung gleesh so saucy :banderas:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
these nikkas screaming GMB and HOH too:scusthov:

I always knew #GMB and #HOH was fufu. Those two concepts are just masks to hide their out of control simping and bad luck with women.

Like I said I had bad luck with women late last year but got damn with the ratio of women to men here in my state I'll never take it that far.

This is why I thank God I'm a youngling...:wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I have posted my pics on here of kids
Tc crew new and old seen my youngest grow up right in front of them
I sent her a personal pic
We both have kids and talk bout our kids give advice And check up on one another

That was not fair game he knows that shyt

Nigerian did same shyt and I roasted his on Tinychat when he involved my kid

Illa ain't no damn exception cuz he with her fukk outta here

:wow: I can't rep you enough on this thread B. Raincheck me on the next rep.

Daps
That wasn't OP. I've never seen Twan trick and I know for a fact PK wanted to meet up with him.
didn't he admit it in the thread yesterday..
:dwillhuh:

and, why the fukk would you send a pic of your SEED to someone you don't even know.. :hhh:

man.. I ain't even trying to come at dude like that.. I don't know him.. but, I have serious zero sympathy for a cat who moves like that..

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
All of this for some ran through single mother who needs to jump on a forum to boost her ego?

L's for everybody involved
Basically.:bryan:
Son really played himself tho.
All the pedophile creep nikkas that lurk the internet and you puttin other men's kids in videos because you're some insecure sucka nikka that fell in love with a attention whore that you can't keep in line.
Where is the etiquette ?:heh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The moon faced chick did not look good to me at all, and if that's the chick all this shyt is about it just further confirms that most of this board really don't get p*ssy.

But she is texting another man and talking about her current partner, which, for all my scumbag-in-training nikkas out here, means she will let that nikka dig out her guts, if he hasn't already.

Anytime a female talks to another man, about her man, behind his back, and initiates the conversation-let alone sustain it-......that p*ssy is sitting on a plate.

If thats the case why is breh holding back might as let off the whole chip and air everything out :manny: