I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That headband shyt is fufu as fukk too

Let these nikkas rock what they want, if its not a problem on court it should be legal.
and as far as logos, they should only be able to rock league approved ones

you should be able to rock a sleeve with a huge ass nike logo across it that fades into two different colors on either side of the swoosh

marketing is terrible in the NBA
What they ban?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Let these nikkas rock what they want, if its not a problem on court it should be legal.

you should be able to rock a sleeve with a huge ass nike logo across it that fades into two different colors on either side of the swoosh

All of their experimental ish be wack. Dudes rockin full ballet leotards under their unis were wack. These flag football headbands are wack. The muscle tees were wack...they are actually allowed to wear tees under the jerseys but no one has ever done it. The excessive sneaker colors are wack. These any color jerseys are wack...their own jerseys for all-star games were wack. Pretty soon they'll toy with letting the every player wear any jersey they'd like.

Excessive logos are wack. They have contracts that prohibit that sort of thing.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
All of their experimental ish be wack.

:usure:

nike-kd-8-high-creamsicle-2_dvuh0l

:russ:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx

Du-rags were next. Silver saw those ninja headbands and was like :whoa:

Players were gonna be out here dressed like Hot Sauce :lolbron:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just seeing this. Breh had to sign a two-way :gucci:

That's not a good look if you ask me. I've been watching the two-way process for the past few years with our team. He would've gotten a regular rookie deal if they really really believed in him. Nuggets don't even have their own G League team either so whatever team Bol Bol goes to they're not even obligated to play or develop him. Its an uphill fight to get out of a two-way deal and into a regular NBA contract.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not a good look if you ask me. I've been watching the two-way process for the past few years with our team. He would've gotten a regular rookie deal if they really really believed in him. Nuggets don't even have their own G League team either so whatever team Bol Bol goes to they're not even obligated to play or develop him. Its an uphill fight to get out of a two-way deal and into a regular NBA contract.

Not necessarily. Monte Morris & Torrey Craig both started out as two-way players for Denver, now they’re key pieces of the rotation.