I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't front between the videos you dropped him working out real NBA players and Ryan saunders interview on Zach lowe talking about he's been Minnesota working out along with working out with Kat Vegas. Ive been slowly sipping the kool-aid.

:lupe: this might be the year it finally clicks, I guess it's hard to enjoy your millions when fans to Nba pundits keep shyting on you every time your name is mentioned

I gotta see it first.

One thing I noticed is he hardly improved his body at all since he got to the league. Imo that's a strong indication of your dedication.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can't front between the videos you dropped him working out real NBA players and Ryan saunders interview on Zach lowe talking about he's been Minnesota working out along with working out with Kat Vegas. Ive been slowly sipping the kool-aid.

:lupe: this might be the year it finally clicks, I guess it's hard to enjoy your millions when fans to Nba pundits keep shyting on you every time your name is mentioned

Wiggins clearly has skills and talent I just don't know what it is...I think anyone who can put up 20+ a night for a season and hasn't had any career derailing injuries should be able to improve over time.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did NBATV film new Open Court episodes last season?

I ask because I was just randomly thinking about the episode they had when Greg Anthony said the 90s Pacers would’ve beat the 02 Kings and how heated C-Webb got :dead: