I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Well Murray already did last season so that’s technically true :francis:
Wxvh3E.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
if cats don't wanna play in the FIBA tournaments, then they shouldn't be eligible to play in the Olympics :yeshrug:

the drop in competitiveness these past couple of years is :scust: players sitting out games like this especially when there is no certainty it actually prevents major injuries :francis:

older players and players coming off injuries I understand, but guys ain't played 1 min in the NBA and pulling this shyt already :gucci:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told dudes in the Bulls thread that we should be preparing to get him instead of paying guys like Otto Porter and they looked at me funny
the Bulls weren’t going to get a name this summer, AD was clearly 100% going to LA. their best chance is to make a run in summer 2021 which is when Otto expires. they need to worry about winning some games and putting a respectable team on the court for it to matter by then

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Boyyy this is the weakest team usa ever :mjlol: either nba players care only about olympic medal or they dont wanna play for popvich :mjpls:

On paper its still strongest team but anything can happen