Ill just say it... Black chicks give bomb head

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:why: dont quote me.

fat white trash fakkit.

Aren't you a "chef" at Dennys? Go fix up a Grandslam you piece of shyt

you seem emotionally unstable & like u got anger issues, your parents might be willing to pay for your therapy since its probably their fault you are like this.

no im not a chef at dennys that was actually your delusional projection you put on me to try to make yourself feel better because i legitimately hurt your feelings several times, but hey maybe if you say it enough times it will become true.

i dont wanna attack you personally cause i know you dont have much goin on and have some psychological issues so i feel there is no need to continue to prod you into getting really fukkin mad on the internet. hope you find the help you need.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Omg, this one chick blew me and I came before I even knew it. All she said was "your bitter". :ohlawd:

Never been blown like that since. I should see when shes in town next. :whew:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
you seem emotionally unstable & like u got anger issues, your parents might be willing to pay for your therapy since its probably their fault you are like this.

no im not a chef at dennys that was actually your delusional projection you put on me to try to make yourself feel better because i legitimately hurt your feelings several times, but hey maybe if you say it enough times it will become true.

i dont wanna attack you personally cause i know you dont have much goin on and have some psychological issues so i feel there is no need to continue to prod you into getting really fukkin mad on the internet. hope you find the help you need.
:whoa: psychoanalyzing someone on the internet is way above your pay-grade, chef.

I dislike your posts and dislike the negative things you have said to me, i'd like it if you'd stop. As well i'd like you to stop discussing matters that you know nothing about. Being that you're an overweight, unkept, minimum wage worker, i'd imagine you're not on the radar of any conscious females. Stop commenting on such.

Get off my dikk :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:whoa: psychoanalyzing someone on the internet is way above your pay-grade, chef.

I dislike your posts and dislike the negative things you have said to me, i'd like it if you'd stop. As well i'd like you to stop discussing matters that you know nothing about. Being that you're an overweight, unkept, minimum wage worker, i'd imagine you're not on the radar of any conscious females. Stop commenting on such.

Get off my dikk :scusthov:
yep, you're crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Best head I got is tied btw a white broad who did this shyt with her saliva when my dikk was in her mouth and a black chick that sucked me like a straw