"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Cool... and if u read my original post I said.... I dnt fully believe a white man in utah...
And I wouldnt fully believe Westbrook...
It's a racist white mans word against a weird ass, extra ass muthafuka who always seems to be getting into shyt with fans and the media...
I said I'll take my chances on the real story being somewhere in the middle..
And also just watching the whole clip again, and seeing no one on the bench reacting at all to the altercation, should be kinda confusing to yall
Stories like this are almost never "somewhere in the middle." Generally the racist is 100% lying.

Daps
No... every time muthafukaz just believing shyt that someone says... just because they're black..
That's retarded shyt bro...
Let me repeat that.. for all the retards....
Believing someone just because they are the same race as u... is retarded.
I put that the truth of the story is probly somewhere in the middle.
And got negged for just being sensible lmao

cracker ass bytch take this neg It's clear from researching for 5 minutes russ is telling the truth

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But we were fully aware, but you had to go knee jerk “im smarter than you niqqas” “y-y-y-yall agwee wih rus jus becu he blah!!” Because your critical thinking skills willfully overlooked a white man’s resume full of cism.

In an arena full of white folks, you want to believe Russ just so happened to know he picked out a man who showed twitter bigotry, some directed at Russ going as far back as last year. :childplease:

Folks like you who live for the middle ground are trash.
Bro... ur critical thinking skills are off...
No one is saying Westbrook just randomly picked this dude out..
This dude caught Westbrook attention somehow...
And like I said apparently whatever the white dude said didnt get the attention of nobody else but Westbrook.... not the players sitting right next to Westbrook, not security... nobody.
I'm actually a real man... in real life...
I dnt just be believing ppl... without evidence just cause they're black..
Westbrook is a female to me... a cornball... super flamboyant extra, new nikka.
a nikka like me ain't co-signing shyt a nikka like that has to say without evidence.
Nor would I flat out believe a white man...
But most of yall nikka are like Westbrook... corny nikkaz.. who fall for anything.
Like this jossie smollet shyt ain't just happened.
Again..the story is probly somewhere in the middle, any grown person would know this smh...
Niggsz out here just straight believing nikkaz they dont even know... that's weirdo shyt bruh

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
And like I said apparently whatever the white dude said didnt get the attention of nobody else but Westbrook.... y.
Hold up.......so you going to outright not even address that racists resume because
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You are the WORST type of individual. You can COMPLETELY not post a single thing about a bigot but go hard on Westbrook's make up in your eyes.

Clown

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
And like I said apparently whatever the white dude said didnt get the attention of nobody else but Westbrook.... not the players sitting right next to Westbrook, not security... nobody.
a nikka like me ain't co-signing shyt a nikka like that has to say without evidence.
But most of yall nikka are like Westbrook... corny nikkaz.. who fall for anything.
Again..the story is probly somewhere in the middle, any grown person would know this smh...
Niggsz out here just straight believing nikkaz they dont even know... that's weirdo shyt bruh
Your knees don’t hurt fam? You stay sucking off white folks :russ:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Patrick Patterson and Raymond Felton both heard exactly what the cac and his wife had to say

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Patrick Patterson and Raymond Felton both heard exactly what the cac and his wife had to say
Brother this would have been pretty much all the evidence I needed to say cool... Westbrook ain't on his bullshyt...
But where does it say they heard the white dude say whatever Westbrook says he said....
Also, in regards to the Felton quote... hes basically saying fans everywhere in every arena pick on Westbrook... which is par for the course when ur a star player on an opposing team..
So nikka... either u run up in them fukking stands and beat the shyt outta somebody, or stop engaging with the fans and call security..
I'm for either 1... but let's stop acting like this nikka is being abused and don't have options to deal with situations like this...

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Brother this would have been pretty much all the evidence I needed to say cool... Westbrook ain't on his bullshyt...
But where does it say they heard the white dude say whatever Westbrook says he said....
Also, in regards to the Felton quote... hes basically saying fans everywhere in every arena pick on Westbrook... which is par for the course when ur a star player on an opposing team..
So nikka... either u run up in them fukking stands and beat the shyt outta somebody, or stop engaging engaging with the fans and call security..
I'm for either 1... but let's stop acting like this nikka is being abused and don't have options to deal with situations like this...
View media item 2474
shut the fukk up

NYC Rebel

Daps
So nikka... either u run up in them fukking stands and beat the shyt outta somebody, or stop engaging with the fans and call security..
So now you've move the bar up to Russ should have run up in the stands. :dahell:

You are a garbage poster.

**puts on ignore**

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
e93.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So now you've move the bar up to Russ should have run up in the stands. :dahell:

You are a garbage poster.

**puts on ignore**
Ain't nobody moved the bar.... I ain't never even give an opinion on what he shoulda, coulda done til just now...
But muthafukkaz is acting like Westbrook has been abuse and he has no other way to defend himself.... like he did some stand up shyt..
If ur saying this white dude said that crazy shyt to him... the nikka had alot of option...one of them being calling security and sitting there collecting his millions.
But he chose to say some outlandish shyt in front of cameras...and get fined
Then he might as well just ran up in the fukking stands then...
But cool bro, peace

NYC Rebel

Daps
First it's "it's in the middle...yall bias"
Then it's "he should have run in the stands"
Now it's "yall acting like he was attacked."

This dude is an agent.