"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you tweet something you gotta stand behind it for life
Don't go back and delete your history like it absolves you
glad he got banned but I'm sure Russ just made himself a bigger target by continuing to act out like this

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The two incidents are unrelated or are you going to do this everytime a racist incident occurs?
No... every time muthafukaz just believing shyt that someone says... just because they're black..
That's retarded shyt bro...
Let me repeat that.. for all the retards....
Believing someone just because they are the same race as u... is retarded.
I put that the truth of the story is probly somewhere in the middle.
And got negged for just being sensible lmao

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
CAC Utah fans are the worst in basketball. They have a long history of being disrespectful.

Anyone remember how they taunted Derek Fisher with cancer chants and a fan covering one eye, both in regards to his daughter cancer battle?

Yeah. Those are the same fans you CACs and your c00n minions are in here preaching we “give the benefit of the doubt” to and “wait for all of the facts to come out”. fukk these demonic,Neanderthal CACs and anyone in here trying to defend them or justify their bullshyt on the sly. fukking insufferable, annoying, MAGA c*nts. All of them.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I live in St. George, UT work at SkyWest Airlines Corporate Office.. just saw a IG post he worked at Skywest too and i looked him up on directory and he’s there! I work with a lot of older cacs so i don’t even think they know! imma send this shyt to HR
:blessed:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No... every time muthafukaz just believing shyt that someone says... just because they're black..
That's retarded shyt bro...
Let me repeat that.. for all the retards....
Believing someone just because they are the same race as u... is retarded.
I put that the truth of the story is probly somewhere in the middle.
And got negged for just being sensible lmao

I believe anyone if they say something racist was said against them. People like Smoliett are the outlier.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I believe anyone if they say something racist was said against them. People like Smoliett are the outlier.
Are u being serious bruh?
Why are u just believing ppl that u dnt know...
That's like just believing a woman if she said she was raped...
Smollett or whatever is only an outlier because he got caught brother