IKEA employees offended over Juneteenth menu.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
160114181004-whole-foods-collard-greens-640x360.jpg

nxxolzwshewcpzd4chyj
Are those cashews? :dahell:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im against making this a federal holiday.
1. Why tf should 200 million white folks get BLACK independence day off? fukk that.
2. Juneteenth will be completely b*stardized in 2 years. It'll be the mid summer Cinco de Mayo or St. Patrick Day where all it is is another reason for folks to get drunk at the beach, bars to have specials, bullshyt parties, and I guarantee a black boxer is gonna fight on that weekend every year now. And you know a restaurant somewhere someplace gon have a fried chicken and watermelon special that day.
3. And last thing they gon turn it into a bullshyt "day of service" like MLK day. "Let's Go out and paint the neighborhood, feed the homeless. Give back to the community." Nah fukk that too. They always trying to make Black folk do the most and can't even just chill. I never seen no damn day of service for 4th of July :camby:
4. Watch there be a march or something too. Like damn we gotta March on our holiday too?
This does nothing for black folk big picture. Aint bout to be about education, reminisce and memorializing, none of that happening. Just another day off for folks to turn up.
:camby:

Called it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
"feed slaves watermelon", we were getting money off watermelon. so racists made it seem like it was some pickaninny bullshyt, try to fukk up business

Facts.

Plus it’s super healthy and helped us digest all the other bullshyt easier.

If anything, the employees should be upset with themselves for not knowing watermelon is a traditional Juneteenth food along with red velvet cake, hibiscus tea or any other red beverage.

D9ejLAaUYAA-DJr.jpg

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Same shyt happened with one of the dining halls for international students at my college

They had fried chicken, kool aid, watermelon, all that shyt.

Zero tact, just called it African American food day or some shyt.

Keep in mind I was literally the only black person in there who wasn’t from Africa and it was 90% Euro cacs and Asians. It was super uncomfortable even being in there witnessing at the BS

Only went there bc they had better food than the regular dining hall so I woulda never peeped the shyt otherwise.

I had exposed that shyt and got in contact with the black community on campus. So the international dining hall is a separate entity from the campus dining hall.

A lot of black people work for the campus dining hall and a breh was actually in charge of it. I made sure word got around to breh and he went IN on they asses. Had a sit down meeting with the dude who ran the international dining hall and everything.

Hopefully they won’t pull no bullshyt like that ever again, but I graduated before I got to see if there was any real change

You ate and enjoyed the delicious fried chicken then complained.

:mjlol:

"This some bullshyt"

article-2256621-16BC1679000005DC-141_634x660.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
all in all if they have that many black employees they should have got some feedback first. how stupid can you be