IGN's GOTY 2023 goes to...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I doubt anything tops FFXVI for me next year, especially nothing on the old dusty switch hardware. Now if they release a new switch thats different…

Any confirmation of any black voice actors in the game yet? Game looks incredible .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I haven't beaten BOTW yet since I sold my Switch Lite a year ago. Not really coming back to it any type soon. Probably the only Zelda game that I fukks with. But this dude forever throat gagging Link.

I'm dead serious, if you look at IGN's content...most of it consists of this weirdo having "40 things you did not KNOW ABOUT BOTW" videos. Like the game is amazing but good fukking grief, that's a pretty bold statement :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The director literally said no black ppl allowed in my world lol.

Claimed its not "realistic" in the Final Fantasy 16 world. :smh:
did he say that really? am not surprised if he did. i mean the average anime dont have nikkas in it. but the so called Japanese characters with Japanese names look like they from sweeden lol

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
did he say that really? am not surprised if he did. i mean the average anime dont have nikkas in it. but the so called Japanese characters with Japanese names look like they from sweeden lol

Yeah its not surprising, we all know what time it is, but its like damn, you didnt have a better answer for this question in 2022?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Legend of Zelda is definitely one of the GOAT video game series but I'm sick of the overrated praise they get. For instance, BOTW is nowhere near THE GOAT game :mjtf:. It wasn't even GOTY for 2017. HZD >>> BOTW :camby:

Ironically, both have a similar story and combat. The only difference is you can get into an epic battle with regular enemies with one game, while the other has you running around for hours in a barren wasteland burning sticks and gathering fruit. :rudy:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I mean what else is coming close to Zelda realistically. It would have to be a new IP cause nothing thats been announced or shown is topping it. All Nintendo would have to do is make a decent sequel but we all know they are going to go above and beyond that.

It comes down to the fact switch is gonna be 6 years old next year. Not saying it's not possible it can win, But to just auto give it goty is straight up fanboying. Especially seeing the performance issues of Nintendo's first party games this year (Bayo 3/Pokemon)

But lets not have revisionist history either. No way was HZD better then BOTW.

My emulator is ready :blessed:

The crazy thing is there is a 95% chance the best way to play this game will be on emulator :dead: PC wins again! :wow:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean what else is coming close to Zelda realistically. It would have to be a new IP cause nothing thats been announced or shown is topping it. All Nintendo would have to do is make a decent sequel but we all know they are going to go above and beyond that.
FFXVI, FF7 Remake part 2, and Starfield all come out next year. A lot of mew franchises that may be smash hits. Tears of the Kingdom has real comp next year.