IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
so-pissed.gif

Free the monkey!!!!!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll allow it Sony is always down for creativity and willing to invest on risky ip’s. Unlike Microsoft who just want to invest in ready made ips that have already had long term success and milk the shyt out of them.

☝🏾sony is playing smart with less

Microsoft spent a bunch of money buying themselves out the console business

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was clear as day if you not a sony stan, same thing with FF16, Stellar blade and other games going way back.

Companies can only do this because of "support from Sony" or can't speak about an Xbox version, nor acknowledge anything Xbox until magically 6 months to a year later. :mjlol:

Wukong dropping a trailer without the Xbox logo anymore randomly like it was nothing, and instead saying anything ahead of time blaming it on the hardware when asked about it and then releasing the game unoptimized on the other platforms anyway.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now its about playing fair :dead:

All that ”big bank buy lil bank” talk out the window
you nasty hoes were the ones crying about shyt not being “fair”. Specifically @gurf

Nothing wrong with business being done.

I’m sure sony is ecstatic at all the money they spent for Wu-Kong to go platinum on steam :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did the developer ever go on record stating it was technical issues holding back its release? If they did, and it was a deal, then that is slimy. If they didn't...