IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It never made sense in the first place, why pay for a back end exclusive without publicising it? Also what Xbox owners need to ask is why is this a reoccurring theme. I mean was Baldur gate 3 also Sony? Ask Microsoft why devs are dropping games late on their console citing issues.

Apparently this all started with a “source” from Microsoft. I’m guessing its one their special media managers like the guy with the beard, trying to damage control for the series s without knowing the specifics.

We all know for a fact tha treason wukong ain’t on xbox right now is a combination of the series s being trash and hard to optimize for and them having sold so little consoles globally they don’t matter anymore.

But we gotta sit here and go back and forth and play and along and act like theres some deeper darker going on :rolleyes:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we finna make up levels of "exclusivity" to tootsie slide our way up out running to the internet with unconfirmed rumors?

Sony asking the devs what they needed financially to make sure the game comes to PS5 in a timely manner because it was mutually beneficial to both is labeled an exclusivity deal now.
So instead we acting like this is something new? MS has sat in court and said on record that Sony does deals that prevent titles from coming to the console sometimes its in the form of an exclusivity deal officially and sometimes its other things in other ways.

But I'll let you theory craft as to why the team doesn't even promote an xbox version if it's just "we still working on it" I've followed a many games that were delayed or "coming out later" for one system or the other none of them take said system off off trailers/ website before cancelling it or even making a statement.

But you are telling me the mostly likely scenario they stop advertising the xbox version and went dark on it until asked because sony paid them to make sure the game came to the system in a timely manner.:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hassan Campbell explains why he was still around Bambaatta when he ...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So instead we acting like this is something new? MS has sat in court and said on record that Sony does deals that prevent titles from coming to the console sometimes its in the form of an exclusivity deal officially and sometimes its other things in other ways.

But I'll let you theory craft as to why the team doesn't even promote an xbox version if it's just "we still working on it" I've followed a many games that were delayed or "coming out later" for one system or the other none of them take said system off off trailers/ website before cancelling it or even making a statement.

But you are telling me the mostly likely scenario they stop advertising the xbox version and went dark on it until asked because sony paid them to make sure the game came to the system in a timely manner.:francis:
Jez Cordon started all of this 2 months ago and he did the exact same thing with BG3 and we know for certain what the issue was there.

It's very convenient to run with this narrative based on what "Microsoft sat in court and said..."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jez Cordon started all of this 2 months ago and he did the exact same thing with BG3 and we know for certain what the issue was there.

It's very convenient to run with this narrative based on what "Microsoft sat in court and said..."

The problem is they think people are dumb lol

Anyone with eyes can see that the series s is an underpowered mess and enough developers have plainly spoken on it already.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And the team, spoke on it and never removed Xbox from its marketing. Nor did MS comment on it saying otherwise.

In Wukongs case, MS spoke on it, and the wukong team dropped Xbox from all the marketing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This thread exists because IGN said so.

Not so sure why some of you are so concerned with what Jez had to say.

Behind that the only reason Jez has a prescience here is because the same people shytting on him like to post his content.

Y’all nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love after all the hoopla about the secret exclusivity of wukong we all jjust ended up back at sony sent resources for them to get it on ps5 and the series x/s still need further optimization, exactly what Game Science originally said

Literally takes us right back to the series s will cause a further delay for xbox consoles. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
another sony marketing deal

Enotria: The Last Song indefinite delayed for Xbox​

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT​

But even in the beautifully detailed world of Enotria, there is bound to be some darkness.

Hello Maskless Ones,
We are thrilled to be a few weeks away from Enotria: The Last Song launching digitally on PC and PlayStation 5 on September 19th, 2024. We're also very excited to have physical PlayStation 5 editions coming a few months later.

Enotria has been a passion project of ours for years, and we cannot wait to see you bring the fight to the Authors to put a finite end to the twisted eternal play, Canovaccio.
But even in the beautifully detailed world of Enotria, there is bound to be some darkness.
Unfortunately, at this time, we have to announce an indefinite delay of the Xbox version.

We understand how disappointing this news is to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts and the hard work of our dedicated team, we've encountered challenges that have delayed our release on the Xbox platform. We want to emphasize that this is not a decision we've made lightly.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another sony marketing deal

Enotria: The Last Song indefinite delayed for Xbox​

Notice how, Xbox isnt removed from the site, promotions, or the trailers all of a sudden like another game. This is how it typically goes when a version of a game is delayed on a platform.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is also the best possible free marketing for a game right now. I can promise you know one was checking for this game, I barely was and I downloaded the demo months back.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Notice how, Xbox isnt removed from the site, promotions, or the trailers all of a sudden like another game. This is how it typically goes when a version of a game is delayed on a platform.
:pachaha: they getting smarter about it