IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
And dead rising has less than both so..

& I thought y'all didn't care about single player though? KZ multiplayer has 60FPS. what does ryse multiplayer have?

Doesn't Dead Rising have Hundreds of characters on screen at any given time? Whats Killzones excuse, the gameplay was already slow and clunky :russ:

And why should I believe your 60 FPS statement you appeared to have pulled out your ass when there is multiple publications from people who actually played the game trashing the framrate and saying it drops to the 20 FPS range? :ohhh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Doesn't Dead Rising have Hundreds of characters on screen at any given time? Whats Killzones excuse, the gameplay was already slow and clunky :russ:

And why should I believe your 60 FPS statement you appeared to have pulled out your ass when there is multiple publications from people who actually played the game trashing the framrate and saying it drops to the 20 FPS range? :ohhh:
http://www.gamechup.com/killzone-shadow-falls-multiplayer-has-a-smooth-60-fps-framerate/

Goodbye

Now I'll ask again

What does ryse multiplayer have?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

You found one article. Congrats. We've already gone over the multiple articles the last few days trashing the frame rate :usure:

And you're trying to compare The PS4's Killer App, the system seller, to RYSE :deadrose:

Think about that, I know Killzone has always been a mediocre lackluster under-selling game but thats supposed y'alls big thing next gen, you've been reduced to HOPING it has a better framerate than RYSE.

Forza will shyt on all launch titles, this is a given. As far as quality Xbox 1 lineup easily DESTROYS PSPOOR. You trying to compare your biggest game to RYSE sets this in stone

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It wasnt concept footage & the nikka on stage made sure to let people know it was running real time. So why was the snap feature nor ryse as good as they were on stage?

And obviously commercials are different from on stage presentations. No product is shown normally on a commercial.

And when apple shows new phones on stage they actually hold/use them. And the products work just like they were shown. Apple has never been called out for that aside from the cell quality on the 4.

So I get what you're trying to say but it's a horrible response.

It was in real time. Those buttons in his pocket didn't click themselves :mjpls:

I took it as concept. It was either that or believe an Xbox changes channels faster than the cablebox it depends on and Miami was playing Clippers 1:00pm on a Tuesday.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
So which game is AAA big studio Crytek with "Ryse" or small independent studio Housemarque making indy game "Resogun". Which game will sell you on a system?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Killzone doesn't ship with all it's maps either.
Driveclub is 35% done

And Sony still has t given any hands on time with key ps4 features.

Sounds like they are both scrambling to make it to market first if you ask me.

Killzone Shadow Fall ships with 10 multiplayer maps nikka.

:stopitslime:

10 maps at launch and all the maps that come in DLC after that are free. Now only a moron such as yourself would even try to paint that as a negative thing.

You need a timeout from this thread nikka.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone Shadow Fall ships with 10 multiplayer maps nikka.

:stopitslime:

10 maps at launch and all the maps that come in DLC after that are free. Now only a moron such as yourself would even try to paint that as a negative thing.

You need a timeout from this thread nikka.
That's how you know y'all are morons for trying to say the same thing about Forza.