IGN ran a poll for most anticipated fall 2023 game

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Not to take anything away from it but this is like its 3rd reboot. It’s a “soft reboot” but still it’s an open admission there’s nowhere left to go so let’s start over again.
It's a fighting game series. There's only so much you can do in the way of story telling

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Starfield is obviously the most hyped between console and PC.

But Sony Stans are starving. This year I’ve only gotten forspoken :mjlol: And now final fantasy (a good game, but not GOTY) :Okayab:
I can't tell if you are trolling or not.
We’re in July and don’t have a must play exclusive on ps5 :mjgrin:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No offense to Forza, but I Think they should've put Alan Wake 2 there instead. I know Forza is a bigger game, but I don't think most people would vote for a racing game

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No offense to Forza, but I Think they should've put Alan Wake 2 there instead. I know Forza is a bigger game, but I don't think most people would vote for a racing game

Lmaoooo, in that case, most people wouldn't vote for AW. A literal cult classic that 99% of people haven't played.

I think the racing enthusiasts would outnumber the people into horror survival to a sequel of a game that sold incredibly poorly even with the remaster. I love AW and remedy but it isn't popular at all.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooo, in that case, most people wouldn't vote for AW. A literal cult classic that 99% of people haven't played.

I think the racing enthusiasts would outnumber the people into horror survival to a sequel of a game that sold incredibly poorly even with the remaster. I love AW and remedy but it isn't popular at all.
True, I am overestimating AW popularity there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spider-Man 2 selling no less than 10 million first month :wow:

Yeah, the hype is through the roof for SM2, especially after spider-verse. The presentation at SDCC next week is taking the entirety of Marvels usual time slot