IGN published a Black History Month article about Jerry Lawson and CACs are upset

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know not everyone is racist :ld:
Of course not. Black people, for example, cannot be racist- so that's obvious.

:patrice::mjlol:

I was having a bit of fun here. There are two working definitions of racist/racism. One requires only belief in innate superiority/inferiority based on race, the other is a newer (at least to me), more sophisticated definition that deals with power structures (that black people don't control). That second one, obviously precludes blacks from being racist.

Depending on which definition you operate under, you'll get different responses as to whether or not blacks can be racist.

Kind of a heavier conversation than I like to have in the arcadium, but I don't want to take daps under false pretenses. :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I stopped going to IGN around 2011

But dead at this message near the comment section

:dead:
:gucci:

You a mod on this site and you let all types of shyt fly so shut that bullshyt up :camby:
Yeah this is why I mostly play games solo. Not tryna deal with these losers. :mjlol: Rip to Mr.Lawson
Bruh, if you play online (on Xbox) you will not hear racial slurs. Anything is possible but it's not probable. The height of online racist chatter was last gen. Since then the Greenerside has made it much less of a thing. And with people in parties so often you'll likely not hear anyone at all before you find a racist kid that has your emotions wrapped around his pink pinky :francis: only people who don't like gaming online say the things you did here and no sir..I don't like it :birdman:
I’m laughing at that as a black person. Any human being is capable of hating another human being for any reason.
Well cut the laughing out because it's really c00ning, collateral damage from colonialism :ufdup: but to answer your ignorance I've retrieved a short video that will explain it to you :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:what:

I just got a ban request done a race troll famo
I legitimately do not understand what you wrote :yeshrug:

"I just got a ban request done a race troll famo"

- Barnett

I've never heard of a black person by the name Barnett either, that shyt sound like a name you'd hear on Andy Griffith :patrice:

Famo :troll:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those commenters prolly gonna throw a fit when Cyberpunk 2077 drops n find out a black man created Cyberpunk.....

maxresdefault.jpg

whats wrong with giving people credit for shyt? sick sad world we live in