[IGN] EA Sports and EA Games Splitting Apart in Internal Shakeup

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
An understandable split tbh…
:ehh:

However, something tells me that a part of the motivation is to make a future sale of the company more palatable to regulators.
:martin:

Its what Fox did with their sports networks in order to pass the disney deal, another company could easily buy EA Sports after EA Entertainment merges with a bigger company, especially now that they lost the FIFA licenese.

They’ve already stated they are looking for a merger or sale last year.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Just need EA Sports to stop making sports games. They dont value their work and put the cheapest resources into it
Kinda agree with the work statement but I still enjoy Madden and fifa. We haven't had a good boxing game in years. It's time

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They're one NFL decision away from all of that changing :mjgrin:
Unfortunately the ho ass NFL doesn’t wanna seem to budge.

But hopefully with EA Sports becoming a smaller company they won’t be able to offer as much to the NFL during the next licensing agreement period.

Take2 can hopefully put up some of the shyt ton of $ that they are about to make on GTA6 and put in a competitive bid for the NFL licensing. At least enough to make the ho ass NFL consider dual-sourcing.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Considering how much it costs to license professional sports, I'd spin that side off too and set it on fire for the insurance money.