IG ‘Threads’ shows how women are really doing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And they are hurt. Struggling

I just downloaded Threads and it’s immediately apparent they open up and keep it real on there. No pretentiousness, more honest.

Ig = make up and angles and cosplay as a celebrity

Twitter = pie in the sky takes and inflammatory rhetoric

Threads = Will I be single forever?!?? :sadcam:

Cut and pasted a few posts since most don’t have threads:

I FUMBLED HIM. HARD. 🤦🏾‍♀️😣
The way I responded to him was to prevent making the same mistakes I made in prior relationships & because of my hang-up on a specific insecurity. Everything I did or didn’t do made him think I didn’t like him & made me seem rigid & mean. I am neither. I want to explain & for us try again but he ain’t having it.
The pressure he was applying…GONE. 😫
LESSON LEARNED.

Would love to go on a date tonight. Just get cute and simply enjoy someone’s company. Guess I should get used to this…🥲

3 days until my wedding anniversary and I just want a divorce. Somebody loan me $299

Men like to ghost me when I tell them I don’t believe in having sex outside of a relationship and not being committed to one another. When I tell them they have to wait 6 months to a year, get to know each other, value everything about me, and commit to me down the line they ghost. Like yeah no easy free cat over here sorry. 🤷🏽‍♀️💯

After two weeks, I mustered the courage to express my feelings, but his lack of response led me to unfollow him and move on. It was a painful experience that left me feeling hurt and unattractive. I’ve been thinking that maybe he thinks i’m ugly?

Having a crazy amount of chemistry with someone, being addicted to their presence but knowing deep down that it just wouldn’t work long term is the worst..

Stop believing the bullshyt its all a facade

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Agreed. Can't say I've been on their much but you know IG will throw those suggestions in your feed and more times than not you see similar posts.

Its gotta be the reduced amount of users. Less eyes, more free. If it blew up tho I'm sure most would adjust accordingly.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I came across that shyt today too and I gotta say… I don’t believe threads is genuine. My whole front page timeline is strictly black peoples gender war relationship talk bullshyt. It’s overly done in a way.

it’s very disingenuous the way they are trying and failing to create a hit tweet over and over. It feels like a coli breh making a thread with pawg, our queens, etc in the title and declaring it a plat before 2 responses have been posted. Threads has somebody working overtime to crank out these posts.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I came across that shyt today too and I gotta say… I don’t believe threads is genuine. My whole front page timeline is strictly black peoples gender war relationship talk bullshyt. It’s overly done in a way.

it’s very disingenuous the way they are trying and failing to create a hit tweet over and over. It feels like a coli breh making a thread with pawg, our queens, etc in the title and declaring it a plat before 2 responses have been posted. Threads has somebody working overtime to crank out these posts.
Ironic that politics is too controversial for Threads/Facebook, so they actively block conversations, yet boost gender wars instead. Kind of a sign of the toxicity of these social media platforms

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Well before threads I’ve had to mute a few chick’s stories bc all they post is gender war type shyt. sexually frustrated feminist femcel babble. It’s real fam :francis:

Women are wired to be ‘chosen’. So I’m convicned that social media inundating women with clips of other women living exaggerated amazing lives, while they themselves at home single, is driving women literally crazy.

It’s also creating a ton of women who don’t want to work, don’t want to live in the US, don’t want the ‘9-5 rat race’ etc. Bc they’re flooded with seeing influencers

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure I blocked some divisive people on there because I randomly get shyt over there from IG

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man bump. Somebody else gotta be seeing this. Chicks are down BAD on this app. It’s a free for all! I think bc not all of their followers use it their lite free in keeping it real. Openly thirsting, begging for ‘new friends’. Some are typical IG chicks attention whoring but a bunch are regular chicks with low followers they legit just lonely.

I’m having Cava again for dinner tonight in Bowie for anybody that want to come

I been craving a lot of intimacy lately. Not like in a sexual way though. I just want to be loved on. A big hug or sum 😩

Who is single single here ?
No kid , and no relationship
Age 39- 45

Single guys 🙄pictures only
ladies come and pick a husband 🙄
good luck

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Man bump. Somebody else gotta be seeing this. Chicks are down BAD on this app. It’s a free for all! I think bc not all of their followers use it their lite free in keeping it real. Openly thirsting, begging for ‘new friends’. shyt is hilarious

I’m having Cava again for dinner tonight in Bowie for anybody that want to come

The whole front page of mine is just women saying wild shyt to get people to comment. There’s a 20 part story on there called “how I became a single mom of 6” but it’s actually real (somewhat) because she linked to news articles about (1 of) her crazy baby daddy that tried to kill her and went on the run.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The whole front page of mine is just women saying wild shyt to get people to comment. There’s a 20 part story on there called “how I became a single mom of 6” but it’s actually real (somewhat) because she linked to news articles about (1 of) her crazy baby daddy that tried to kill her and went on the run.

:huhldup: Yo post that link lol

But yea mine is like that too a whoooole lot of femcels.
Also you can tell women have bought into the whole ‘approach a guy first’. Can’t lie it comes off as thirsty af :heh: But Nggas can east heavy if you’re wven moderately decent looking

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: Yo post that link lol

But yea mine is like that too a whoooole lot of femcels.
Also you can tell women have bought into the whole ‘approach a guy first’. Can’t lie it comes off as thirsty af :heh: But Nggas can east heavy if you’re wven moderately decent looking

You gotta follow the posts, it’s in a weird order for me but it should be like 6 parts.

She also has a YouTube page detailing her life of 6 kids and she also found god so her early pictures on the account look one way and the later pictures she got a head wrap on and long dresses lol