IG thot from South Florida on surveillance kicking and stomping out her dog in elevator

How you feel

• fukk that dog

• fukk the bytch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Ok but this thread isn't even about making that choice? Folks are condemning her for kicking the dog and you're trying to act like its something else. Yes, dap fishing.

I clearly said in my initial post that it could have been self-defense or that she was fearing for her life and had to stomp that dog out :yeshrug:

we dont know all the facts, just a 10 second clip and not the whole situation :mjgrin:

lets all wait for the full facts before passing judgement :hubie:

doesnt feel too good using your cac excuses when they are used against yall and your dogs huh :skip:

Daps
now I'm intrigued,
do y'all think what she did is wrong but you just don't care because it's only an animal..or do you do genuinely feel she didn't do anything wrong at all ?
:jbhmm:
let a spider run up on them, and they'll stomp that shyt out in 2 seconds.. snake in the driveway.. they'll chop that b!tch in pieces..

all jokes aside- we honestly have no clue what happened.. maybe the dog bit her, and ran in the elevator.. was kicking it appropriate- of course not.. but, to act like Mother Nature and you got love for ALL animals all of a sudden is being dishonest..