IG Stripper/ Thot says "The Only Place I Want A Man To Have Hair Is His Face..."

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Breh, the 1st 3 words in the thread title let's me know not a single word on her livestream or profile will be taken seriously. They will say anything for likes and followers, especially if she has a "onlyfans" or "patreon" account linked in her bio.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I don't be on IG that much but I still get alerts when them hoes go live so I was bored and clicked on it and its this bytch on a two way with another ho yapping about clothes and sex blah blah then they start saying how they only fukk with dudes that shave ...everywhere

Talkin about if he don't shave everywhere all that hair causes the mf to smell and stink..

Then they started clowning mfs that were commenting they don't..

I'm like :what: bytch I'm not shaving my nuts for yo dumb ass... Tf..

Idgaf what the next man do but na fam.. No razor or clippers go below my neck.. (with a slight exception)

Furthermore.. I've joked with women before about wanting to shave my chest hairs and pubes and THEY ALL respond with :what: nikka why?

Maybe this is some new wave shyt I'm not up on :hubie:

Oh and this the bytch

Pubic hair protects us from std’s so this bytch is trippen bruh.

On another note, why are coli brehs always making threads about these irrelevent social media thots. These hoes opinions aint worth shyt.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who cares what she thinks honestly. Like really she a damn ig thot keep snapping pictures of that cellulite half naked anything else fukk it. What the p*ssy look like is a more prominent question about her than her world view and dating view just a ig thot.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
im glad i dont grow chest hair.... well yet atleast my uncles, my pops and grand parents both have it
when that shyt start coming in im shaving off rip

other than that u gon accept this hair :ufdup:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I shave mine every time i get a haircut at least. Along with my chest hair
Looks and smells better :yeshrug:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
What the fukk is that ....

Elephant syndrome bytch ....

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
she needs to hit the gym
These broads get these tummy tucks, but make zero changes to their eating habits. Sure, their waistlines are smaller, but their asses are straight...
l771319294.jpg