IG Model/Single Mother Posts Husband Application. Comments Saying Her Requirements are too High. What Y'all Think?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

She said that's cap
Screenshot-20240414-152710-Instagram.png
tenor.gif

Are we really out here believing an 9th level mid-game boss clout archdemon though? :patrice:

And below she said she didn't have a husband while saying this guy would be her second husband (unless she has been divorced and had a baby by a whole other dude which makes things even worse). Regardless, I'll pass on the bridge she is trying to sell everyone. :manny:

Would smash but eyes look off to wife that, don't meet a couple of her "requirements" any way.

For those that do asking whats the catch besides being an ig thot?:mjlol:

Screenshot-20240414-192337-Instagram.jpg

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Those are pretty basic requirements. If the bar is that low out here then single dudes shouldn’t be complaining that much about the dating scene

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is some goofy customer dikk teasing she's doing. She can find a man with those specs easier than a Dollar General in redneck country

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Use to follow her like pre covid times, surprised it took this long for her to hit the coli:mjgrin:She's a bird, her baby daddy is an older breh, I think she just likes older brehs. He must have got to her young and now she's imprinted:whoa:She use to rap if I remmeber correctly and had some song dedicated to black men and the brehettes were calling her pick me:mjpls:, don't know if it's still up on youtube:pachaha:

Those t*ts remain being elite:whew: