Daps
Reppin
NULL
FabulousAbleHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

Jesus Cristo :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
its wild how u can become a millionaire simply for having a phat ass and having 2 million simps

imagine if half of them signed up to her onlyfans, and yall nikkas still working hard thinking its gonna work out someday

:wow:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who said she not a bad bytch? Some peoples personalities can be a turn off. And I dont mind a bird brain bytch. But everyone has their limits. And I'm not saying she need to behave a certain way or adhere any religion. But her stupidity and hypocrisy is off the Richter scale.

I think the issue is her trying to identify more with her Sudanese side, but behaving like her German side. Just retawdid *Kevin gates *
Your sig :mjcry:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Honestly i would wife her i dont give a fukk who thinks what eat a dikk. Her body and face is perfect i would only hope she can take dikk well cause she would get extra deep long strokes and i would 100% bust a nut in her. Whatever man be mad all ya want ill give her ass everything

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I could have sworn her shyt got leaked :ohhh:

Ahh well. Guess we'll just have to purchase it and deal with the fact that we have no link:francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
its wild how u can become a millionaire simply for having a phat ass and having 2 million simps

imagine if half of them signed up to her onlyfans, and yall nikkas still working hard thinking its gonna work out someday

:wow:
She’s a millionaire how? I doubt it even with her own clothing brand and onlyfans simps.