"If you're ugly and you DM me, you're thirsty."

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
That's what I'm saying bro these nikkas act like just cuz you ugly means you want another ugly motherfukker lol that's like saying fat people want another fat person

Lol.

Human beings are shallow, vain and materialistic which is why most people are miserable, lonely and unhappy.

It is what it is.

:manny:

Daps
This is the dirty truth behind street harassment....look at the guys these women say harass them on the street :sas2:

Bingo...women are selective and that is there right but they can't get mad when potential suitors go after them because nobody knows what you're into and we all know how the rules are bent depending on who it is.
I'm just keeping it a hunnid. The best way to teach or help someone is by telling them the truth

I can sit here like the other fluff artists and say that a good looking women will go out with your fat ass or unfortunate faced ass if U just make her laugh but that ain't the fukkin truth

The majority of couples are somewhat evenly matched looks wise

The only time u see a huge mismatch in looks is if fame or money is involved

Are there some couples where one is ugly and the other is pretty sure a few but chances are slim

I mean I could win the lotto tomorrow too but its probably not gonna happen

All of what you're saying is true but you have to factor in the guys who may not be considered handsome but have confidence for days who approach women no matter the circumstance and assert themselves. I've seen some interesting hookups happen in front of me because homie thought he was Julio Iglesias and she went for it

Last edited:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Ugly is a personal choice for the most part. Step your wardrobe up, do something with your hair, smell nice and you'll have more success. That goes for men and women.
I get this but doing those things won't fix facial structure, height, frame, penis size, complexion, etc. Sexual dimorphism isn't something that can be bought in a department store.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
First thing I see on there is her kid.:hhhscust:
Even if she was a 10 that's an automatic 3 point deduction.:mjgrin:

Anyway, none of that matters since she's right. :mjcry:

Aye @Tae Woodz , don't study any of the "advice" brehs tryna drop in here.
They don't understand the struggle.
#Uglygang, we all we got
full

Edit: Matter of fact, hold this rep

Last edited:

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
First thing I see on there is her kid.
Even if she was a 10 that's an automatic 3 point deduction.
Anyway, none of that matters since she's right.

Aye @Tae Woodz , don't study any of the "advice" brehs tryna drop in here.
They don't understand the struggle.
#Uglygang, we all we got
full

Edit: Matter of fact, hold this rep
We all we got breh

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ: So only dudes who attractive aren't thirsty women logic :mjlol:

Ugly is a very subjective term and if you think you an Ugly nikka chances are women going to think the same. Once you as a man know your worth what you have to offer and feel you an attractive nikka and are confident women are going to feel that shyt regardless. There's always ways to enhance how you look physically I mean I ain't the greatest lookin nikka on the planet but I know how to put myself together in order to enhance what I got. She was saying how nikka's who dm are ugly if you an attractive nikka or feel your attractive you ain't pulling up on chicks on instagram you too busy pulling up on them on the streets or they pulling up on you. I never understood the point of dropping DMs on instagram always thought it was lame personally.