• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ummmm...

You might be right. but thats not really a good thing.

We don't want to discourage these single heaux from taking their BC.

Thats almost like a bish saying you a male whore cause you keep condoms on deck :rudy:

A

A Friend of The People

Ummmm...

You might be right. but thats not really a good thing.

We don't want to discourage these single heaux from taking their BC.

Thats almost like a bish saying you a male whore cause you keep condoms on deck :rudy:

True but not exactly all the way true. Im sure some of these no-p*ssy getting Coli nikkas keep a roll of lifestyles on deck for their lucky day....the day they meet that fat white bytch from POF they been using a fake profile to holler at :beli:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats wrong with y'all brehs. i'm a med student. i know some girls start their birth controls early. some moms even recommend it. you guys get that they do it to stop/regularize their menstrual periods right? it makes life easier for most women. research has shown that it has no effect on increased sexuality. yes, even ugly women that don't get laid are on birth control

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
whats wrong with y'all brehs. i'm a med student. i know some girls start their birth controls early. some moms even recommend it. you guys get that they do it to stop/regularize their menstrual periods right? it makes life easier for most women. research has shown that it has no effect on increased sexuality. yes, even ugly women that don't get laid are on birth control

Co-sign
A lot of women have dysmenorrhea or menorrhagia and they take it for that reason.
Stop being so judgmental dummies

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I refuse to put that garbage into my body. All them synthetic horomones fukking up bytches insides and making them fat and crazier than a fish with titties. Naw Breh. Ain't enough raw dikk in the world to make it worth it.

I tried taking BC for a month and I bled profusely without ceasing and my blood pressure dropped to something ridiculous like 70/40 or some shyt. I'm good :rudy: