If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Does everyone have soft skin or what? I've tried numerous exfoliator cloths and they've all been proven ineffective.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
THESE are even better than the small square ones!

The small ones were just rough and didn't do much for me but this towel makes me feel SO SOFT! :wow:

Everyone should have one!

91zEaac4rvL._SL1500_.jpg

These are what i use

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don’t take advice on cleaning shower wash rags every 2 weeks from Amazon q and a sections. If they are washer safe, and come in packs of 5 for little more than a dollar apiece, I simply wouldn’t be going a whole year only washing my shower washing tool a couple dozen times

Nigggggaaa it’s not a shower rag or a wash cloth. I feel like im speaking to a wall

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Like it matters....most of y'all just wash once a day:huhldup:

I'll stick to my Egyptian cotton :ahh:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Bro CLEAN YOUR shyt
Nasty

Jesus Christ. This is what I mean about coli nikkas and how moronic you nikkas are when speaking about things you do not know. I’m only going to say this once. The KIT has to be replaced every 2 months with....surprise? A NEW fukkING TOWEL. It’s washed every 2 weeks then after the second wash, It must be thrown away and replaced.

another surprise? It can be cleaned by handwashing with water by scrubbing it with the soap. one more surprise? It doesn’t hold dirt. You nikkas probably don’t even know what dermarolling is, no cleanser but have the nerve to speak to me about this shyt. :camby: