If you're friend made you choose between him and the new girl ur with...

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I heard how she was dyking and fukking multiple dudes. Stuff like that. My friend used to talk to her best friend, which I knew as well and she said they fell out and now she was a lesbian dating some chick.
:snooze:
Reminds me of a similar situation I was in. In my experience, she still figuring herself out. Unless she shows actual ability to better herself your boy is just another lesson. The other dude should allow his friend to make his mistake. But he's smart to keep out of it.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:snooze:
Reminds me of a similar situation I was in. In my experience, she still figuring herself out. Unless she shows actual ability to better herself your boy is just another lesson. The other dude should allow his friend to make his mistake. But he's smart to keep out of it.

All this shyt I'm talking about happened years ago tho.

I heard now she's different, reformed u could say I guess. And she's back to men now too. I ain't seen her in years but we still got a couple of mutual aquaintances so that's how I heard about this whole story. But the guy she's with now doasen't know that much about her past (well, he didn't at 1st anyway), I guess that's why the friend is telling him she's bad news.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
is he giving him the cooch? no so he made the right decision