If you're friend made you choose between him and the new girl ur with...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
What would u do?

There is this girl I went to school with that has had a very sketchy past. She's basically a reformed hoe. She just recently started dating this dude, and when his friend found out who she was, he was like no way.

He somehow knows her from his past and wants nothing to do with her. He basically told his friend, "its her or me". And he chose her, at least for the time being. He said "as long as u are with her, I don't even want u to talk to me". I dunno what happened between those 2 but whatever it was, it didn't end well.

Anyway, in that situation, what would u do? I think most dudes would choose the girl, if they really liked her. Me, I probably would choose the girl if I really liked her. Also just to let my friend know, he should support me no matter what I do. U can't tell me who I can and can't go out with.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Choose? This sounds like something a woman would do, friend. Id tell him to beat it like Michael if he said that to me because a friend doesnt make you choose between him and a woman, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Dude needs to tell me exactly what the chick did that made him hate her so much.

He still need to stop with that ultimatum shyt either way, though. It CAN'T be that serious.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men should not give ultimatums to another man over a woman

This raises an eyebrow. Maybe the bish is really down bad and he wants to protect himself from her demonic influence. The fact that the friend had to issue an ultimatum is a red flag. Keep an eye out for what the friend is so wary about. Hazardous materials have warnings for a reason.

But I would get the puss knowing that you can always go back to the home like, "you warned me about that broad." :cheers:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
This raises an eyebrow. Maybe the bish is really down bad and he wants to protect himself from her demonic influence. The fact that the friend had to issue an ultimatum is a red flag. Keep an eye out for what the friend is so wary about. Hazardous materials have warnings for a reason.

But I would get the puss knowing that you can always go back to the home like, "you warned me about that broad." :cheers:

Yeah, she already had a bad rep when I was at school with her. And after she left I kept hearing things through the grapevine, so she musta done some foul shyt in her time.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She doesn't seem worth her trouble, but c'est la vie. :manny:

Yeah, she already had a bad rep when I was at school with her. And after she left I kept hearing things through the grapevine, so she musta done some foul shyt in her time.

What type of things?