If your in the red, I aint dapping you up...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. I trust the consensus of thecoli when it comes to rep. If you are in the red then there is a reason for it. And if I'm gonna keep it real funky, I don't even reply to posters in the red even if they say something interesting. Straight up persona no grata in this mother fukker.

So if you are in the red, come in here and tell us how and why your rep is leaking. This may be your one and only chance to interact with your favorite poster's favorite poster.

Rick James Come Here GIF - Rick James Come Here - Discover & Share GIFs

No lies told

What happened to the colour red being an identifier? Has it been turned off? a few posters have fooled me

Last edited:
Daps
i think message to dap ratio has a stronger correlation to quality of posts. if you have more posts than daps, you are probably someone who is routinely saying some fukk shyt or just isn’t that interesting.

when you see a poster who has 50,000 posts and 8,000 daps….

:jbhmm:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i think message to dap ratio has a stronger correlation to quality of posts. if you have more posts than daps, you are probably someone who is routinely saying some fukk shyt or just isn’t that interesting.

when you see a poster who has 50,000 posts and 8,000 daps….

:jbhmm:
That don’t exist

Yas

Banned
Daps
I don't appreciate being discriminated against. It's not even my fault for being in the red.