If your in the red, I aint dapping you up...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Real talk. I trust the consensus of thecoli when it comes to rep. If you are in the red then there is a reason for it. And if I'm gonna keep it real funky, I don't even reply to posters in the red even if they say something interesting. Straight up persona no grata in this mother fukker.

So if you are in the red, come in here and tell us how and why your rep is leaking. This may be your one and only chance to interact with your favorite poster's favorite poster.

Rick James Come Here GIF - Rick James Come Here - Discover & Share GIFs

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. I trust the consensus of thecoli when it comes to rep. If you are in the red then there is a reason for it. And if I'm gonna keep it real funky, I don't even reply to posters in the red even if they say something interesting. Straight up persona no grata in this mother fukker.

So if you are in the red, come in here and tell us how and why your rep is leaking. This may be your one and only chance to interact with your favorite poster's favorite poster.

You can't even see rep on mobile. Tell us you're browsing the Coli while at work without saying it, brehs...

You're fired!

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

I just caught on to what time wasters the red posse is and will try to do the same going forward.
It's difficult with the undercover digital Blackface crehs playing double agents and occasionally saying something Black.
I have no problem with the Coli Crehs saying they're White and keep it real in a respectful decorum.

PS, I like the new Coli vocabulary word creh much more than c*c. 😂