If your girls ex had a huge penis

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:pachaha:

:deadmanny:

But On The Real No. I Can Only Focus On What God Gave Me And How Best To Utilize It. My Stroke Game Damn Near Impeccable.

Now If That nikka dikk Was Bigger And His Stroke Game Better Than Mine Then No She Wouldnt Be My Girl No More :sadbron:

:ohhh: do you text her with that capitalize every word shyt? That's probably why she dont fukk with you.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No, but then again this one girl I messed with swore her ex's was 10 inches and it ripped her:merchant:

I contended that she was probbaly exaggeating, but she then began to confide details about her life which would indicate she was a massive hoe. So I believed her....

bushes:jawalrus:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Wow, I've never given thought to that side of the equation.. I'm usually 'that ex'. As a side note I know for a fact I have ruined relationships :( It happens every time a female cheats on her man with me. Usually his sex, amongst other things, doesn't measure up and it always makes it hard for the female to go back and pretend that he still satisfies her after being with me. It's happened twice, and one of the instances I actually feel bad about because she felt so guilty about it all and she really did love the guy but, after being with me, just didn't have anymore 'desire' for him and that completely crushed their engagement and subsequently their relationship. Be careful, sex is powerful.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wow, I've never given thought to that side of the equation.. I'm usually 'that ex'. As a side note I know for a fact I have ruined relationships :( It happens every time a female cheats on her man with me. Usually his sex, amongst other things, doesn't measure up and it always makes it hard for the female to go back and pretend that he still satisfies her after being with me. It's happened twice, and one of the instances I actually feel bad about because she felt so guilty about it all and she really did love the guy but, after being with me, just didn't have anymore 'desire' for him and that completely crushed their engagement and subsequently their relationship. Be careful, sex is powerful.

:comeon:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd only sweat it if I didn't know what I can do in the bedroom, I know I can fukk and I try hard because I'm only average sized.