If your 4th cousin looks like Teanna Trump you smashin at the Christmas Dinner?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have a first cousin who looks like Trina. She was a teen when I was a kid, so when she was 16 I was around 10. Man...
:francis:

My formative horny kid stages were spent staring at her boobs. Her breasts grew pretty fast so every time I saw her on holidays they were a bit more impressive. When I was 17 and she was 23 she was the hottest chick I knew.
:mjcry:

I think she figured out I thought she was cute at some point and would tease me, pinch me, wink and other shyt. Smh lol.

She's a crackhead now
:mjgrin::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I have a first cousin who looks like Trina. She was a teen when I was a kid, so when she was 16 I was around 10. Man...

My formative horny kid stages were spent staring at her boobs. Her breasts grew pretty fast so every time I saw her on holidays they were a bit more impressive. When I was 17 and she was 23 she was the hottest chick I knew.

I think she figured out I thought she was cute at some point and would tease me, pinch me, wink and other shyt. Smh lol.

She's a crackhead now
:dwillhuh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Some sick people on this website. :scust:

This gonna be them when they have daughters :scust:

hulk_brookehogan.jpg

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

She's a crackhead now
r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reaction-gif-1363306207k.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

She's a crackhead now

Least this nikka honest, I know some of yall bytch ass be side eyeing ya cousins why they bending over and putting their plate in the trash
:skip:

You know you wanna save her though :cape:

fukking 1st cousins? nikkas wanting to blow nikka's back out? :scust: :merchant: :dead:

Merry Christmas Coli :mjgrin:

I ain't with the shyts... but

fukking a cousin ain't on the same level as having a brolic nikka blow ya back out on Christmas :smugdraper: