If your 4th cousin looks like Teanna Trump you smashin at the Christmas Dinner?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This happen during thanksgiving. This girl walked in with a phat ole ass and some leggings I was like :whoo:

I asked her who she was cuz i aint never seen her at family gatherings. She said she was my cousins, first cousin I was like :youngsabo::steviej:

Then my female cousin hit me with the :usure:

cockblockin ass smh

Word I wouldn't advocate for it, but if its cousins by marriage, technically yall aren't blood :patrice:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1st cousins tho???

ezpcif.jpg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would want to see how someone would be able to bag their cousin. Like what would you say to make her want to cooperate with you and give you some buns :patrice:

@JAY?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I would want to see how someone would be able to bag their cousin. Like what would you say to make her want to cooperate with you and give you some buns :patrice:

@JAY?

share a plate, catch up, go play video games in the back or go to the backroom and chill :myman: start reminiscing on the past, hit her with that you really done grown up since last time I seen you :usure:, and then before you know it :lawd: :damn::damn:

1st cousins tho???

ezpcif.jpg

nikka this has to be the weirdest dahell gif I've ever seen, please refrain from posting this demonic shyt anymore in my thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
share a plate, catch up, go play video games in the back or go to the backroom and chill :myman: start reminiscing on the past, hit her with that you really done grown up since last time I seen you :usure:, and then before you know it :lawd: :damn::damn:

nikka this has to be the weirdest dahell gif I've ever seen, please refrain from posting this demonic shyt anymore in my thread
Nah son it can't be that easy. How you gonna just dip without someone knowing that y'all are gone? There's no way you'll be able to get alone time with her without a relative intruding in on y'all. There's no way she'll be so cooperative in the first place :usure: