If your 4th cousin looks like Teanna Trump you smashin at the Christmas Dinner?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah. I never fukked (maybe wrong choice of word) with that side of my family except for a sister. But having a baby is hard. That fukker always wants to sleep on our bed so I just go to the couch. I ain't trying to wake up 4 or 5 times thru out the nite when I gotta wake up at 430.
Plus shorty think she a princess. She's young, pretty and been spoiled all her life. shyt be a headache
:dead:

@O.T.I.S. stop stirring up this shyt :damn:
:hubie:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Don't worry, besides missing a toe and having an extra earlobe, he seems pretty normal.
We actually did a bunch of genetic testing during the pregnancy to make sure everything he'd be good

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Don't worry, besides missing a toe and having an extra earlobe, he seems pretty normal.
We actually did a bunch of genetic testing during the pregnancy to make sure everything he'd be good
rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
4th cousin? I might dive right in.

With a rubber, of course:whoa: Not trying to breed retarded babies because my pull out game is weak.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
At that point we share, what 1% DNA?

Yep. Diving in it raw.
More like .5% if you grew up in the South and ever hit anything up North the chance is high you've had 4th or 5th cousins in the sack because the Great Migration was real and dudes were making families left and right official and unnofficial. Either the great shame or great pride of the community depending on who you ask.