If you WWE do you toss Francis Ngannou a contract?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You gonna keep this “not a draw” energy when he makes more in 1 night boxing than his whole ufc career?

It’s nasty work how quick dudes run around quoting scumbag promoters :hhh: He is such a non draw why they offered him a contract getting more money than Brock?

UFC has a history of not treating fighters right make that ten fold for black fighters.
I’m only talking PPV numbers, not his purse. People weren’t ordering his fights.

It’s not that hard to understand. His last big fight with Stipe did 300k orders

Masvidal Vs Usman 2 did 700k, the first did 1.3 million

You tell me who the bigger draw is? I love Francis. One of my favorite fighters. People aren’t paying for his fights, that’s just the truth bro.

How are you trying to race bait when I literally big upped Adesanya, who also does strong numbers in the same post? Nate Diaz, Usman, etc. all attract more eyes than Francis. Tell me I’m lying. The numbers are a google search away

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’m only talking PPV numbers, not his purse. People weren’t ordering his fights.

It’s not that hard to understand. His last big fight with Stipe did 300k orders

Masvidal Vs Usman 2 did 700k, the first did 1.3 million

You tell me who the bigger draw is? I love Francis. One of my favorite fighters. People aren’t paying for his fights, that’s just the truth bro.

How are you trying to race bait when I literally big upped Adesanya, who also does strong numbers in the same post? Nate Diaz, Usman, etc. all attract more eyes than Francis. Tell me I’m lying.

Quick question do you think ppv is the only way ufc makes money off of fighters? They got bought for 6 billi? What did they make last year in ppv buys?

A fighter knowing what he is worth and getting it elsewhere is a good thing and you running in here downplaying him because ufc promoter said so.

I think you should stick to arguing about play fighting fam. It’s not racebaiting to say that promoter has shown issues w black fighters. Why does that make you uncomfortable?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Quick question do you think ppv is the only way ufc makes money off of fighters? They got bought for 6 billi? What did they make last year in ppv buys?

A fighter knowing what he is worth and getting it elsewhere is a good thing and you running in here downplaying him because ufc promoter said so.

I think you should stick to arguing about play fighting fam. It’s not racebaiting to say that promoter has shown issues w black fighters. Why does that make you uncomfortable?

I’m not uncomfortable about anything, your argument is just falling apart because you’re emotional and can’t use your fukkin brain.

I know what I can see, this thread is about WWE throwing the bag at Frances.

Popularity is what this is about, the easiest gauge of popularity is the interest his fights bring. Unfortunately, his fights don’t bring much interest, and the underwhelming number of people that watch his fights is all the proof I need of that. I don’t care about what a promoter or anyone said, I can think for myself. You haven’t said anything to disprove my point, all you’re doing is running from it.

So carry on nikka.. no need for this conversation to go further since you ain’t saying shyt.

Don’t bother even replying, I won’t see it.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’m not uncomfortable about anything, your argument is just falling apart because you’re emotional and can’t use your fukkin brain.

I know what I can see, this thread is about WWE throwing the bag at Frances.

Popularity is what this is about, the easiest gauge of popularity is the interest his fights bring. Unfortunately, his fights don’t bring much interest, and the underwhelming number of people that watch his fights is all the proof I need of that. I don’t care about what a promoter or anyone said, I can think for myself. You haven’t said anything to disprove my point, all you’re doing is running from it.

So carry on nikka.. no need for this conversation to go futures since you ain’t saying shyt. Peace

The edit u mad as fukk :mjlol:

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Maybe for an appearance like Rey Mysterio's back up to fight off Finn and Priest if he faces Dom or something like that, but not for an actual match or a main event angle :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The edit u mad as fukk :mjlol:
He’s not wrong though. You are also right however. What he was missing is that his fights didn’t sell because ufc didnt promote him the same why they do loudmouth or racist white dudes, and so ufc fans didnt see him as a true champion or have interest in his fights. Like you said, they treat black fighters 10x worse than white fighters and it kills their popularity. Only jon jones and anderson silva are exceptions really. (As a casual ufc fan)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He’s not wrong though. You are also right however. What he was missing is that his fights didn’t sell because ufc didnt promote him the same why they do loudmouth or racist white dudes, and so ufc fans didnt see him as a true champion or have interest in his fights. Like you said, they treat black fighters 10x worse than white fighters and it kills their popularity. Only jon jones and anderson silva are exceptions really. (As a casual ufc fan)

My argument is in 2023 there are more ways to measure a fighters worth than ppv buys. It is one metric of many and even that can be manipulated depending how the promoter feels about you. Very easy to put a struggle card on for a fighter the promoter doesn’t like also very easy to stack one for a guy they want to turn into a star. Let’s go by said ppv numbers though. His last ppv did 300k that’s about 22 million in ppv buys and the live gate was about 5 million.

That is 27+ million dollars for the event not counting advertisements and what they got on the back end(whole lot more on the back end)

He was the main event and was paid 600k. Nasty business. Now that wife abusing cac is running around saying he isn’t a draw because he left when dude was just saying Jones vs Francis was the biggest fight in the sport. Crazy how he isn’t a draw now that he is going to get big money to fight Fury tho. :duck:

I’ts just wild to me how quick the “fans” run around repeating narratives this dude makes up.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My argument is in 2023 there are more ways to measure a fighters worth than ppv buys. It is one metric of many and even that can be manipulated depending how the promoter feels about you. Very easy to put a struggle card on for a fighter the promoter doesn’t like also very easy to stack one for a guy they want to turn into a star. Let’s go by said ppv numbers though. His last ppv did 300k that’s about 22 million in ppv buys and the live gate was about 5 million.

That is 27+ million dollars for the event not counting advertisements and what they got on the back end(whole lot more on the back end)

He was the main event and was paid 600k. Nasty business. Now that wife abusing cac is running around saying he isn’t a draw because he left when dude was just saying Jones vs Francis was the biggest fight in the sport. Crazy how he isn’t a draw now that he is going to get big money to fight Fury tho. :duck:

I’ts just wild to me how quick the “fans” run around repeating narratives this dude makes up.
No lies told and no argument from me :hubie: