If you with your girl and you get into with some random dudes....

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont blame girls for wanting to be protected. but it is real dumb if it is avoidable. if its not then o well, do what u gotta do. but avoid it if u can. cuz someone is gonna die, and it ain't gonna be me :stopitslime:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL!

ah well sometimes it's inevitable.

:manny:

Kids in other places carrying ak 47's and mowin down dozens of ppl. it's all relative really.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fighting with random dude, with a chick there?

am i in a boxing ring, getting paid to fight.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
you pretty much have to fight no matter the numbers right?

Damn, it aint no diplomatic way out of that shyt. All you can really do is try to lay 1 of em out before the numbers game catches up with you.

1. You're not beating more than 1 dude up. the other two or 3 will beat you down.

2. Therefore she's gonna break up with you either way, whether u fight or not, b/c ur gonna get ur ass kicked.

3. having a chick that instigates anything is not worth it.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I Keep that Randy MossBerg in da truck, and i'm surgical with the bytch:myman: everybody hits the deck when they hear that pump action.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Araña;1370966 said:
I Keep that Randy MossBerg in da truck, and i'm surgical with the bytch:myman: everybody hits the deck when they hear that pump action.

How u gonna get that pump when u walking in the city and ur car is parked blocks away

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
How u gonna get that pump when u walking in the city and ur car is parked blocks away

If it's 3 people or less it should be doable to at least disable one of them quick if you had proper training like me, plus if you stay real calm quiet and dont get rah rah till shyt bout to go down nikkas know they in for some shyt once you hit them with that double dragon combo a jab to the throat + knee to the chest them hit them with the crazy eyes. gives me a minute headstart. the problem with people is that they always go for haymakers+We both in good shape. I'm 6'8" 260 :shaq: she 5'10" bout 150 all ass and legs:noah: she ran track and played volleyball in college we still do a combination of jog+ bike+swim 3 times a week. + plus remote start either peel off or reach in the back of my ta'hoe:manny:

Plus im never to far out reach, I grew up In a place where even the cops rob and merk you, old ladies pull pistols on you saying they need money for groceries and shyt.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
if you can't protect me or at least attempt to then what do i get out of bein with you :mindblown:

Wtf do you expect someone to do against 3 dudes? What if they're all bigger too? This aint the fukkin movies, you shouldn't expect dude to end up in the hospital trying to protect or impress your ass.

If you have two fukkin feet you can run with him:upsetfavre:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
3. having a chick that instigates anything is not worth it.

ding! we have a winner

the idea of a girl thinking her man is some action movie dude who needs to fight people to impress her is :facepalm:

if you're in a bad situation, you both need to get out if it ASAP. That's the only thing the girl or the man should respect instead of being some thuggish scrapping-ass jailbird. Y'all got the game fukked up

you think Melinda Gates is asking Bill to throw someone through a windshield. You think Michelle Obama wants to see Barack stomp some motherfukker. You think Angelina Jolie is asking Brad Pitt to break a jaw. Hell no. That's not what motivates them.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you get your ass beat, you can never argue with your girl again. She'll throw it up in your face...